Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

If you could, would you attend Hogwarts?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: If you could, would you attend Hogwarts?   Fri Nov 19 2010, 20:30

Absolutely. I'd like to attend Hogwarts. I think that's why I watch all the books. I wanted to be magical, and you? would you attend Hogwarts?

Silanapa 529 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you could, would you attend Hogwarts?   Sat Nov 20 2010, 05:14

No, I do not want to attend Hogwarts, not unless Harry Potter is my classmate. Ha ha ha bounce cyclops

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you could, would you attend Hogwarts?   Sat Nov 20 2010, 20:18

No i would't because i scare Lord Voldermore,lol. I'm just kidding.
If i could, i would definitely attend to Hogwarts because it would be worth experience to see the magic and stay closer with Rupert Grint,haha.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Natthaphat514
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 59
ที่อยู่ : Manchakhiri, Khon Kaen

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you could, would you attend Hogwarts?   Tue Nov 23 2010, 08:34

I prefer to normal person that lives life on the earth normally. I don't want to attend Hogwarts, magical is great but normally people is a lot better.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Wipada542
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 72

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you could, would you attend Hogwarts?   Tue Nov 23 2010, 09:23

I want to attend Hogwarts to be witch that can make everything to people. People can tell me their wish and then fly into the sky by a magic broom. In fact, we can't do that is my imagination to make peole and me happy. I watched Harry Potter that iis a famous movie. I love imagination and then it make me have inspiration to do and create everything.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

If you could, would you attend Hogwarts?
อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: