Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What's your favorite book or movie in term of Harry Potter?

Go down 
4 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

What's your favorite book or movie in term of Harry Potter? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What's your favorite book or movie in term of Harry Potter?   What's your favorite book or movie in term of Harry Potter? EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 20:17

My favorite book was the third because I just like the plot better and it had a different climax. My favorite movie is number one, because I knew what was going on and the scene in the movie is very interesting and attractive.

Silanapa 529 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What's your favorite book or movie in term of Harry Potter?   What's your favorite book or movie in term of Harry Potter? EmptySat Nov 20 2010, 05:17

I liked all the books and the movies, but my favorite will always be "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone", because that book introduced me to Harry Potter, and made me want to read the rest of the books and see the movies.

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
KAMON3100
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
KAMON3100

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What's your favorite book or movie in term of Harry Potter?   What's your favorite book or movie in term of Harry Potter? EmptySat Nov 20 2010, 06:00

I liked the movies my favorite will always be "Harry Potter because that introduced me to Harry Potter, and made me want to see the movies.

KAMON 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
luckluck551

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What's your favorite book or movie in term of Harry Potter?   What's your favorite book or movie in term of Harry Potter? EmptySun Nov 21 2010, 06:18

My favorite book is the first one of Harry Potter because I only read the first book. But I ever see many movies of Harry Potter. I ever read the first book, When I was third years student. I studied with Aj. Taungtip. She wants students read Harry Pottr and watch the movie, I have to read and watch it.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What's your favorite book or movie in term of Harry Potter?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1