Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter?

Go down 
+3
Tongchan Pratum
weasley
beer573
7 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
beer573
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 61

What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter?   What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter? EmptyThu Nov 18 2010, 21:07

For me, I like Ron who has good-looking and attractive character.

Sakunrat 573 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
weasley
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
weasley

จำนวนข้อความ : 97

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter?   What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter? EmptyThu Nov 18 2010, 21:42

Oh! God! I like Ron weasley so much.
I have no reason why I like him.
I think he is not handsome but he is good looking.
I like his charector in Horry Potter.
Yeah he is very attractive!

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย weasley เมื่อ Wed Feb 16 2011, 20:31, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter?   What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter? EmptyThu Nov 18 2010, 23:04

For me, I have always liked Harry the most. He is very handsome and smart. He works very hard, but takes care of his friends, and has a good heart. It is too bad he is not real. Shocked SmileSmileSmile

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter?   What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter? EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 19:57

I definitely like Ron Weasly the most!!!! He is cute guy and super attractive the audiences. He is not smart like his friends but when everyone in the brouble, he will be a hero. =) I think even though he is not brave like Harry Potter but when he really want to fight or overcome with something, he will do it great.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nattida_509
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Nattida_509

จำนวนข้อความ : 75
ที่อยู่ : Bungkan

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter?   What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter? EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 20:11

Yesterday, I went to see Harry Potter that a imageination movie. I think its great. I like Hermonie she is a most beautiful than anothers. Laughing She likes to help her friends. She is a kindness personn.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
kasemkit4
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
kasemkit4

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter?   What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter? EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 20:17

Well, I like Hermione Granger who intelligence and cool. She has a lot of skill for example magic, pharmacy and treatment. Anytime anywhere Harry and Ron must have Hermione togheter. Besides she is very beautiful girl.

Kasemkit 561
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter?   What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter? EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 20:36

I really like Hermione because of her bright and attractive. I also like Hagrid. He's just so cheerful and helps out the kids. He knows what he's doing.

Sinapa 529 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What do you like actor or actress in Harry Potter?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1