Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

How often you go to the karaoke shop?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
wilawan
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 92
ที่อยู่ : kalasin

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How often you go to the karaoke shop?   Wed Nov 17 2010, 22:28

For me, I'm not sure.
There are 2 reasons make me go to karaoke shop.
First friend's happy birthday.
Second I have free time and I will invite friends to go with me, because I never went alone.
I like to sing about dance song and dance also.
Ohh, today i went there with friends for Mintra's happy birthday.
I was very happy today.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How often you go to the karaoke shop?   Fri Nov 19 2010, 04:46

When I have free time I really love to go to sing songs at karaoke shop. I go there with my friend once a week or may be four times a month. Going to sing songs is a good way to relax after finished a lot of works, but not good if you usually go.

Silanapa 3EN 529
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How often you go to the karaoke shop?   Fri Nov 19 2010, 12:45

I somtime go to the karaoke shop because this semester I have a lot of work. I have to do the research and lesson plan for teach students at school. But last semester I often go to karaoke shop with my friends. I think that if I and my friends finish our teaching 9 lesson plan, maybe we will go to the karaoke shop. However, i'm not sure. haha
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Phattarawadee588
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

จำนวนข้อความ : 123

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How often you go to the karaoke shop?   Fri Nov 19 2010, 12:47

I'm not often to go to Karaoke shop because I don't have the time to go there because I alway do a lot of works with my friends. But I have been there last two night ago with myfriends after finished make Kratong. I went there with my friends, all of them is a woman haha it like the night that someone will get marry.
We were sing and dance together there Thai song, Molum song etc. It so fun I an very happy that my friends happy and fun too. I think if I am free I will invite my friends to go there again. So happy thank you friends.

Phattarawadee 588
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Prungchat
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 107
ที่อยู่ : หอพักกันทรวิชัย ห้อง 225

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How often you go to the karaoke shop?   Fri Nov 19 2010, 13:15

I'm not often go to karaoke shop because this semester I have a lot of work and many activities that I must to do. When I have free time, I will go to karaoke shop with my friends. We will like to sing varity songs such as country, folk, and pop. I like to sing Thai song especially country song of Tai Orathai.

Prungchat 51010512517
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Prapasson_527
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How often you go to the karaoke shop?   Fri Nov 19 2010, 14:08

For me

I am not ofent go to the karaoke shop. I remember that the last when I go to the karaoke shop I was secound years. I went to the karaoke shop with my friends at the new campus. Now, I have a many homeworks to do I can't to go there.

Prapasson_527 Smile
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How often you go to the karaoke shop?   Fri Nov 19 2010, 15:44

For me.
nowadays I never go to the karaoke shop with my friends because now I don't have freetime and I have a lot of homework to do then now I can't to go there like I am a first year and secound years ago then if i have freetime I want to go sing and dance with my friends together because when I sing a song and dance it make me feel freedom and relax from everything.

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
KAMON3100
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How often you go to the karaoke shop?   Sat Nov 20 2010, 06:02

For me
When I have free time I really love to go to sing songs at karaoke shop. I go there with my friend once a week.

KAMON 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Rattana702
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 87

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How often you go to the karaoke shop?   Sat Nov 20 2010, 14:03

I think about once a mount because I don't have free time and I have many homwork. When I want to the karaoke shop my friends are easy,sometime don't have money. For me, I like to sing song so much and I would like to the karaoke shop but have many reason for don't go there. If I'm free and don't do anything I will go there with my friends because singing song make me fun and when I tired about homwork or learn I will go to sing song in order to relax.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

How often you go to the karaoke shop?
อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: