Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

what are your strengths and weaknesses?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: what are your strengths and weaknesses?   Tue Nov 16 2010, 22:14

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
jularat
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 93

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: what are your strengths and weaknesses?   Mon Nov 22 2010, 17:39

The most strengths of mine, I think I have a lot of patient for do everything; study, work, activity, when I have problem I like to tell myself, please patient and try to have a consciousness. Sure!! I can pass it but not every problem hehe because someproblem I can't solve by self. A side of my weaknesses, I am an easily to for get; everyday before I want to go out I like to find a key. sometime, it makes me crazy very much. I usually get up in the early morning because I fear to go to class late because find a key... 555+. So, I am very excite when I have a class of Aj.Thooptong. One day I tried to find a key for log the door but I wasn't saw it. I decided to walk out for go to study although I wasn't log my room. I think, I have a little sense. hehe^^

Jularat-506
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Wipada542
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 72

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: what are your strengths and weaknesses?   Mon Nov 22 2010, 20:07

In fact, people have strengths and weaknesses that make you balance to live in society happily. But people always overlook their weaknesses because they did not accept in their bad sides. Then their friends or people around them like mirrors that reflect every thing they did. My strengths are a lot of self-confident that support my presentation and relationship with another people. And I’m a comedian girl that makes a good event make people laugh. And weaknesses that I have is weak when I met a problem.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
wilawan
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 92
ที่อยู่ : kalasin

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: what are your strengths and weaknesses?   Thu Nov 25 2010, 08:06

ohh, I love this question very much.
Because someone who i love ask me to help him to do homework about finance with SWOT.
So, make me think about that again.
For me my strengths are self-esteem and patient with everything that come to mylife.
My weakness are easy to truth the person I love and not beautiful.
By the way, I think I very good girl and perfect girl. I never care another thing if I wanna do and show something I want.
If someone don't care of me, I will not care them also.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
suchittra.wi531
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

จำนวนข้อความ : 134
ที่อยู่ : 54/1 Ban phrasao Mahachanachai distric Yasothon province

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: what are your strengths and weaknesses?   Thu Nov 25 2010, 13:13

This is a good question for me. I think everything in my life is important for me that have strangths and weaknesses. My strengths is my mind such as I try to solve problems by myself, I try to control my mind when I have problem or serious, andI try to do hard work by myself. And a weakness for me that is slow thinking for quest or test. I try to improve myself that I always practice English skills but I can't to do best.
I hope that my strengths and weakness will be benefit for me in daily life and the future.

Suchittra.wi@531@3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Patcharin_531
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 73

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: what are your strengths and weaknesses?   Thu Nov 25 2010, 15:14

I think my strengths are talkative and friendly. It's make me has a lot of good friends. I always smile to my friends because I think smiling can make me and my everyone around me more happy when they have to do a lot of work. And I have patient to do many things for my family. I want my family to be better. And for my weakness is I'm so sensitive about some opinion of everyone around me that I love. Sometimes, I cry for some their words or actions. I think I care them too much and It's make me sad.

.... ^_^ Patcharin_531 ^_^ .... pale
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
saowanit 533
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: what are your strengths and weaknesses?   Thu Nov 25 2010, 18:10

I think I am weakness because uaually I have gastritis. whenever I do not have just one meal I would have a stomachache or when I am serious.

Saowanit 51010512533 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: