Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Have you ever gotten the accident?

Go down 
4 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Unalternative Girl
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Unalternative Girl

จำนวนข้อความ : 101

Have you ever gotten the accident? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Have you ever gotten the accident?   Have you ever gotten the accident? EmptyMon Nov 15 2010, 21:04

Yupin(535)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever gotten the accident?   Have you ever gotten the accident? EmptyMon Nov 15 2010, 21:11

I have had accidents when driving my motorcycle many times. However, I have been lucky because none of them were serious. I try to drive slowly and carefully, but that does not help if another car or motorcycle hits me.

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
kasemkit4
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
kasemkit4

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever gotten the accident?   Have you ever gotten the accident? EmptyTue Nov 16 2010, 05:13

No, I haven't. Since I had study in Mahasarakham Unvisity I never got accident. May be I drove a motocycle very very slow and take care yourself all the time.

Kasemkit 561
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Rattana702
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Rattana702

จำนวนข้อความ : 87

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever gotten the accident?   Have you ever gotten the accident? EmptyTue Nov 16 2010, 09:08

Yes, I have. I ever excidented on two years ago, I got excidented on the road by motorbike with my friend on Songkran's day, at that time I feel hurt about my pain, I'm cried and cried but I didn't told it with my parent becasue I scared them. Afther that I can't do anything and go out in Songkran's day with my friends. I'm very bored. I think that my excident is very fool but I take care myself until don't scareith it. Now I becareful myself because I don't want the excident happen in my life.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Have you ever gotten the accident?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1