Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

Have you ever gotten the accident?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Unalternative Girl
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 101

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Have you ever gotten the accident?   Mon Nov 15 2010, 21:04

Yupin(535)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever gotten the accident?   Mon Nov 15 2010, 21:11

I have had accidents when driving my motorcycle many times. However, I have been lucky because none of them were serious. I try to drive slowly and carefully, but that does not help if another car or motorcycle hits me.

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
kasemkit4
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever gotten the accident?   Tue Nov 16 2010, 05:13

No, I haven't. Since I had study in Mahasarakham Unvisity I never got accident. May be I drove a motocycle very very slow and take care yourself all the time.

Kasemkit 561
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Rattana702
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 87

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever gotten the accident?   Tue Nov 16 2010, 09:08

Yes, I have. I ever excidented on two years ago, I got excidented on the road by motorbike with my friend on Songkran's day, at that time I feel hurt about my pain, I'm cried and cried but I didn't told it with my parent becasue I scared them. Afther that I can't do anything and go out in Songkran's day with my friends. I'm very bored. I think that my excident is very fool but I take care myself until don't scareith it. Now I becareful myself because I don't want the excident happen in my life.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

Have you ever gotten the accident?
อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: