Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Do you beleive thinking the first is the best?

Go down 
+6
Rattana702
Tongchan Pratum
kasemkit4
Wilailak
suchittra.wi531
Prungchat
10 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Prungchat
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Prungchat

จำนวนข้อความ : 107
ที่อยู่ : หอพักกันทรวิชัย ห้อง 225

Do you beleive thinking the first is the best? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you beleive thinking the first is the best?   Do you beleive thinking the first is the best? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 19:27

Yes, I beleive that because thinking the fist is true when I tested examination. But sometime it's not true.

Prungchat 51010512517
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
suchittra.wi531
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
suchittra.wi531

จำนวนข้อความ : 134
ที่อยู่ : 54/1 Ban phrasao Mahachanachai distric Yasothon province

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you beleive thinking the first is the best?   Do you beleive thinking the first is the best? EmptyTue Nov 02 2010, 07:15

I may be don't believe that thinking the first is the best because everything depends on situation and time. If I have problems I will try to thinking long time for check my mind and reason. Sometime, I think that when I tested examination I must thinking the first is the best answer.

Suchittra.wi@531@3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wilailak
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
Wilailak

จำนวนข้อความ : 20

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you beleive thinking the first is the best?   Do you beleive thinking the first is the best? EmptyTue Nov 02 2010, 07:43

Yes,I do. I believe about it. Because thinking the first it bring to better result such as when I want to do something I always believe thinking the first. Although, sometime it may not be true. But it makes me confident in myself and I can decide to do something by myself.

Wilailak Butprom 570
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
kasemkit4
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
kasemkit4

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you beleive thinking the first is the best?   Do you beleive thinking the first is the best? EmptyTue Nov 02 2010, 12:08

Yes, I do. When I think anything the first thing is the best. I don't know why but I always like this.
May be it's from my brain memoring.

Kasemkit 561
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Being First   Do you beleive thinking the first is the best? EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 06:31

It would be nice to be first every time, but I think that trying my best is more important than the level I finish at. We need to learn our strengths and weaknesses. If we always finish first then we expect it all the time and will be very disappointed if we do not.

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Rattana702
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Rattana702

จำนวนข้อความ : 87

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you beleive thinking the first is the best?   Do you beleive thinking the first is the best? EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 16:32

No, I don't. I think that thinking the first isn't the best because for me, when I do anything if I think one time for thinking it make me not sure about that and I must thinking many time because it make me sure with it and always do anything true. I usually thinking manytime before do everything.

Rattana 702
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you beleive thinking the first is the best?   Do you beleive thinking the first is the best? EmptyThu Nov 04 2010, 17:14

No, i dont. I think we have to think and consider many times so that we wont be disappointed with it because you have tried your best. Time is important; we cant move the time back so spent the time the best before you wont have it.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
chanida
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
chanida

จำนวนข้อความ : 74

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you beleive thinking the first is the best?   Do you beleive thinking the first is the best? EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 20:37

Yes, I strong believe in the first thinking is the best. I had a lot of experience when I did the multiple choices exams. I had changed the answers that I chose in the first time then they were incorrect and I lost many marks. This is the reason that why I believe that the first thinking is the best.

Chanida 507 [3EN]
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Khuanchira
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 51

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you beleive thinking the first is the best?   Do you beleive thinking the first is the best? EmptyMon Feb 28 2011, 19:42

Yes, I do. Sometime, I believe in thinking the first time is the best such as when I do exam I believe in it because I can determine it easily, if I haw may be it make me choose the incorrect answer. For this reason, I believe in thinking the first is the best. But sometime, it’s not true because when we have to do something we have to consideration many time for decision before do anything. However, believing in thinking the first time is the best can make me confident and I can decide to do something by myself.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
jularat
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 93

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you beleive thinking the first is the best?   Do you beleive thinking the first is the best? EmptyTue Mar 01 2011, 10:07

No, I don't. I think the thinking the first is not the best. Before I decided to do any thing I will think carefully and think to many reason or effect, because it will help me do everything carefully too. If I believe the thinking the first is the best in everytime. Sure!, I won't find a perfect thing. I will think I find the best thing already. But in the real life, maybe have the best thing is waiting me. I think it's depend on person, but for me I don't believe that.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Do you beleive thinking the first is the best?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: