Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

How did you feel about the first time of Curriculum and Instruction in English 1 class?

Go down 
5 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Adun_dao
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
Adun_dao

จำนวนข้อความ : 16
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham University's dormitory Old campus

How did you feel about the first time of Curriculum and Instruction in English 1 class? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How did you feel about the first time of Curriculum and Instruction in English 1 class?   How did you feel about the first time of Curriculum and Instruction in English 1 class? EmptyFri Jun 10 2011, 19:00

First time, I was so worry and so stressed. When professor taught, I felt relax because she told us a joke that made us laugh. When the class finished I knew that I must awake more and have more diligence.

Adun Udombua 039 (3EN)

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Adun_dao เมื่อ Sat Jun 11 2011, 17:21, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Benjamas022
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
Benjamas022

จำนวนข้อความ : 24

How did you feel about the first time of Curriculum and Instruction in English 1 class? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How did you feel about the first time of Curriculum and Instruction in English 1 class?   How did you feel about the first time of Curriculum and Instruction in English 1 class? EmptySat Jun 11 2011, 11:45

i feel like a electricity shot me all the time. I never ever feel like this before. affraid
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Benjamas022
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
Benjamas022

จำนวนข้อความ : 24

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How did you feel about the first time of Curriculum and Instruction in English 1 class?   How did you feel about the first time of Curriculum and Instruction in English 1 class? EmptySat Jun 11 2011, 11:50

i feel like a electricity shot me all the time. I never ever feel like this before. What a Face

Benjamas 022 (3EN)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
kirana 3 EN 008
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
kirana 3 EN 008

จำนวนข้อความ : 9

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How did you feel about the first time of Curriculum and Instruction in English 1 class?   How did you feel about the first time of Curriculum and Instruction in English 1 class? EmptySat Jun 11 2011, 12:03

Before class,I feel verry worry about this class.But when this class start I feel relax more then before had class.Because the professor make me laugh a lot time.

Kirana 52010513008 3 EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Pilaiwan 003
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
Pilaiwan 003

จำนวนข้อความ : 13

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How did you feel about the first time of Curriculum and Instruction in English 1 class?   How did you feel about the first time of Curriculum and Instruction in English 1 class? EmptySat Jun 11 2011, 12:48

This class made me get up early and so serious. When I started the class that made me relaxed because the teacher told me a joke. Not only she taught us in the text but she taught a moral also. And I impressed this class in the first time.

Pilaiwan Seeprasom 003 (3EN)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
janey
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
janey

จำนวนข้อความ : 8

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How did you feel about the first time of Curriculum and Instruction in English 1 class?   How did you feel about the first time of Curriculum and Instruction in English 1 class? EmptySat Jun 11 2011, 16:32

Firstly,I was very nervous.then I feel good when a teacher tell me a lot of story.

wilailuck Erbsook 035 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How did you feel about the first time of Curriculum and Instruction in English 1 class?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: