Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

The First Trip Abroad

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

The First Trip Abroad Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: The First Trip Abroad   The First Trip Abroad EmptySun Nov 14 2010, 04:36

When I take my first trip abroad, if I go for a month and do not have a good time, I can come home early, but if I only go for a week, I might not have time to see everything I want to see.

Is it better to go for a week or a month and why?

Tongchan -582

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Phattarawadee588
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Phattarawadee588

จำนวนข้อความ : 123

The First Trip Abroad Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: The First Trip Abroad   The First Trip Abroad EmptySun Nov 14 2010, 22:04

My first trip aborad was Lao because it's nearly Thailand, it's easy to go there. I just do the passport and give it to the police both of Thai and Lao then I can get in Lao. I think the way is so far between Laungprabang and Veangjan because I spend a lot of hours from veangjan to Laungprabang. But when I get in Laungprabang I think it's a bueatiful place. Before I get in Laungprabang I had get on the big boat that called Bug boat. In laungprabang there are alot of tourist attractions but i like the waterfall so much because water is blue sky colour, I want to swim at there but I don't have the time But I think next time I will go there to swimming. This trip is so fun and happy even if I spend a lot of time to travel.

Phattarawadee 588
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

The First Trip Abroad
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1