Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What would you like to do if you are Prime Minister?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Praphatsorn565
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Praphatsorn565

จำนวนข้อความ : 61

What would you like to do if you are Prime Minister? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What would you like to do if you are Prime Minister?   What would you like to do if you are Prime Minister? EmptyMon Feb 28 2011, 11:47

I would like to solve problems that on population's conflicts.There are many conflicts from them.When I looked at them I was sad and sympathetic.I will change many system that I don't like such as official's system.I think it is not good to anyone.I have heard many stories from them that are so bad.They love to embezzle a lot more than in the past.I don't like this way I hate it.They never think of population first.If I were Prime Minister I would help them firstly.I wouldn't think of my self first.I will not be selfish but I am generous.

Praphatsorn 565

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Natthaphat514
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Natthaphat514

จำนวนข้อความ : 59
ที่อยู่ : Manchakhiri, Khon Kaen

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What would you like to do if you are Prime Minister?   What would you like to do if you are Prime Minister? EmptyTue Mar 01 2011, 20:45

This is a good question. Very Happy If I were a Prime Minister I wound.......what should I do? Maybe I should let this position to other who can do it best. I think this is the most hardest work in the world. HaHa.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
puedsapol 657
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่

จำนวนข้อความ : 22

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What would you like to do if you are Prime Minister?   What would you like to do if you are Prime Minister? EmptyTue Mar 01 2011, 21:52

I will up the salary level of teacher(55), I will develop the system of education. And take care of the people. etc

Puedsapol 657
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What would you like to do if you are Prime Minister?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1