Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Would you like to have your hair dyed ? What's color ?

Go down 
4 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
noochjari511
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 95

Would you like to have your hair dyed ? What's color ? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Would you like to have your hair dyed ? What's color ?   Would you like to have your hair dyed ? What's color ? EmptyThu Feb 24 2011, 19:49

I would like to have hair dyed. I want to make brown or chocolate color. I think it's pretty good.

Let's share your idea.

noochjari511
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wipada542
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 72

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Would you like to have your hair dyed ? What's color ?   Would you like to have your hair dyed ? What's color ? EmptyMon Feb 28 2011, 09:59

I love my hair colour but I would not like to have my hair dyed because I feared that my hair colour is not too beautiful. I like the natural colour of my hairs that is the dark and it is right from my major's fit i need to follow this rule.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
NatchanokEN
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
NatchanokEN

จำนวนข้อความ : 60
ที่อยู่ : 107 the boom ต.ท่าขอนยาง อ.กันทรวิชัย

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Would you like to have your hair dyed ? What's color ?   Would you like to have your hair dyed ? What's color ? EmptyMon Feb 28 2011, 10:56

If I had a chance.I'd like to change hair color beacuse i think my color hair are unappealing
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Praphatsorn565
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Praphatsorn565

จำนวนข้อความ : 61

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Would you like to have your hair dyed ? What's color ?   Would you like to have your hair dyed ? What's color ? EmptyMon Feb 28 2011, 12:32

Yes,I would like to have my hair dyed.If I can do I want to change my hair colour to be yellow.It 's my favourite colour.I will go any where to show my hair.I think it is so wonderful and look like oddity but I don't care.
Evil or Very Mad affraid Shocked pirat

Praphatsorn 565
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Would you like to have your hair dyed ? What's color ?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1