Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What's the best thing you ever ate?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

What's the best thing you ever ate? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What's the best thing you ever ate?   What's the best thing you ever ate? EmptyThu Feb 24 2011, 18:19

I would like you to know about what's the best thing you ever ate?
Could be from anywhere.
Also, what's the best food you ever made yourself?
Thanks so much Smile

Silanapa 529/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patcharee538
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Patcharee538

จำนวนข้อความ : 65

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What's the best thing you ever ate?   What's the best thing you ever ate? EmptyFri Feb 25 2011, 15:40

I think the rice. Because the rice have many of benifits. Rice is a versatile food that can be a meal on its own or combined with other foods to add bulk, nutrition, and flavor to meals. Rice is a low-cost, affordable way to feed an entire family. Rice doesn't require expensive, complicated cookware and much time spent on preparation, and cooking. cheers
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wipada542
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 72

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What's the best thing you ever ate?   What's the best thing you ever ate? EmptyMon Feb 28 2011, 09:33

For me, I think the best thing is food of my parents because I have ever been ate foods that are cooked by themselve. I thing it is very perfect and delicious for me. We cooked together and I always taste it before we have dinner. I have fun and happiness from this meal. Every meals that I have at home with my family is wonderful and special meal. I can remember that my mother like to talk, my father likei to listen and my brother and me like to eat everything. Every foods at my home is the best thing I ever ate.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What's the best thing you ever ate?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1