Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?Why?

Go down 
4 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
buathip564
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
buathip564

จำนวนข้อความ : 107
ที่อยู่ : หอพักหญิงสุมลรัตน์

Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?Why?  Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?Why?    Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?Why?  EmptyThu Feb 24 2011, 15:16

I prefer watching movie because it's easier and more interesting.

Let's share your idea.

Buathip 564
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?Why?    Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?Why?  EmptyThu Feb 24 2011, 16:00

I've read a lot of books, which later on I've seen on TV/movie. I also watched lots of movies, which I read on books thereafter. Watching on TV and reading on books are almost the same. Sometimes I prefer to read on books because it is very detailed and it doesn't put a limit to my imagination. On the other hand, watching movies isn't bad either since it's much faster. I guess both will do for me.

Silanapa 529/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patcharee538
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Patcharee538

จำนวนข้อความ : 65

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?Why?    Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?Why?  EmptyFri Feb 25 2011, 15:15

I prefer watching movies more than reading books. I think movies make me be relax because it have sounds and picture. But I know who like to read books means he or she have many imagination. cheers
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wipada542
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 72

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?Why?    Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?Why?  EmptyFri Feb 25 2011, 18:23

For me, I prefer read books and I have my favorite habit that is reading novels because I always read and imagined many events in the books to be many shot in my head. I can read and design what is the appearance of actor and places in this. Reading the book helps readers use thinking and critical after I read book already. Many pages and books support me about concentration in book, not interested in entertainment that aren’t advantages and have dangerous to you about hanging out with bad friends, drinking alcohols, and watching television all the day. Reading is the important skill that I think that is the most of the skill I want to improve every time. When I studied in high school, I read the two novels per day. I was so crazy for novel. I love it that is another world I free from the role and thinking about everything I want. Sometime, I want to be the main actress in some novel because she is very beautiful, rich and many people fall in love with her. I hope that I can be write the novel in the future and write my plot into the book.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?Why?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1