Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Have you ever wanted to be air hostess?

Go down 
5 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

Have you ever wanted to be air hostess? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Have you ever wanted to be air hostess?   Have you ever wanted to be air hostess? EmptyFri Feb 18 2011, 00:23

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever wanted to be air hostess?   Have you ever wanted to be air hostess? EmptyFri Feb 18 2011, 08:03

Yes, as a young child I've always wanted to become an air hostess but my parents and family are always telling me how i shouldnt be one, that the money is crap, and its not all its cracked up to be
but still, I wanna be an Air hostess but then I feel as though I shouldnt because of my family, and they are all expecting me to go to university because I go to a grammar school, I feel as though I would be letting them down. Anyway I was wondering what people thought, should I just ignore what my family think and do what I want? I still think about it.

Silanapa 529/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
saowanit 533
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
saowanit 533

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever wanted to be air hostess?   Have you ever wanted to be air hostess? EmptyFri Feb 18 2011, 18:21

Yes, I have until nowadays I still want to be flight attendant if I have an oppertunity I will be. When I was young I had dreamed that I can fly and I want to wear beautiful uniform like flight attendant. I hvae seen on TV who is flight attendant is so beautiful. And I have heard this career make more money but who want to be there must fluent in language or they can say more than two main languages.

Saowanit 51010512533 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Chencheera
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 117
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever wanted to be air hostess?   Have you ever wanted to be air hostess? EmptyFri Feb 18 2011, 21:17

No, I have not because I think it's not suitable for me. My qualification is not match with this career. I never want to be an air hostess, I want to be only a teacher. Because I think I have ability to teach students more than service on the airplane. I like school more that airplane.

Chencheera 51010512549
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
buathip564
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
buathip564

จำนวนข้อความ : 107
ที่อยู่ : หอพักหญิงสุมลรัตน์

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever wanted to be air hostess?   Have you ever wanted to be air hostess? EmptySat Feb 19 2011, 11:04

Yes, I have ever want to be air hostess. Because it is my dream career and now I want to be air hostess but it may be my dream only. I want to be, because I want to wear a uniform of airline and the air hostess will go to travel around the world too.

Buathip 564
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: