Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge?

Go down 
+4
ae1988
weasley
kasemkit4
Tongchan Pratum
8 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge?   Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 19:22

Yes, I think imagination is more important than knowledge.
Because from Albert Einstein quote , http://rescomp.stanford.edu/~cheshire/EinsteinQuotes.html
he believed in this question. From his quote showed that if you do not have imagination, your knowledge not increase. It's important for scientist and clever person.

Tongchan - 582 rabbit rabbit
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
kasemkit4
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
kasemkit4

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge?   Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge? EmptyTue Nov 02 2010, 11:41

Umm this is a good question. For me imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert einstein who believed that imagination is the most important. Sure I believed him because in the past we couldn't fly but many people still we can fly. Untill nowadays we can fly in the sky then everything in the world from imagination.

Kasemkit 561
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
weasley
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
weasley

จำนวนข้อความ : 97

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge?   Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge? EmptyTue Nov 02 2010, 19:59

Yes, I think like that and I think imagination can create knowledge.
if you have a creative thinking , you can find the new knowledge all the time.
If you have just knowledge, you maybe can't create a diference things.

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย weasley เมื่อ Tue Feb 15 2011, 17:05, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ae1988
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 70

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge?   Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge? EmptyThu Nov 04 2010, 20:39

For me, I think that imagination is more important than knowledge. Because if you have imagination you can create the new things or anything that you want to create as much as you can. But sometime I think that if people have both imagination and knowledge. It is good more than.

Nuantanorm 584
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Prapasson_527
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge?   Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge? EmptySat Nov 06 2010, 08:38

For me

I think imagination is important more than knowledge because knowledge occur from imagination. If we have imagination we can create new thing which maybe different with another people or have benefit for society.

Prapasson_527 Razz
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
chanida
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
chanida

จำนวนข้อความ : 74

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge?   Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge? EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 20:54

Yes, I believe that. I had heard “imagination is more important than knowledge” when I was a high school student. The physics teacher told me that this was Albert Einstein’s quip and this quip had been used by many physicists. I believe that “imagination is more important than knowledge” because knowledge is limited but imagination is not. Knowledge is limited then we can know and understand, while imagination is all and we will be know and understand unlimited.

Chanida 507 [3EN]
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
suchittra.wi531
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
suchittra.wi531

จำนวนข้อความ : 134
ที่อยู่ : 54/1 Ban phrasao Mahachanachai distric Yasothon province

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge?   Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge? EmptyWed Dec 01 2010, 11:49

Yes, I believe that imagination is more important knowledge because I ever thought about a good way for learning English that have cognitive and communication but it is not a good way for learn if don’t have imagination in learn everything. Besides, I agree with Albert Einstein too. And I believe that knowledge can limit but imagination not limit. So, imagination is the most important for learning everything and more important knowledge.

Suchittra.Wi@531@3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Priew Jinwong
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Priew Jinwong

จำนวนข้อความ : 80
ที่อยู่ : 17 หมู่ 9 บ้านโนนม่วง ต.หัวนา อ.เมือง จ.หนองบังลำภู 39000

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge?   Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge? EmptySun Dec 26 2010, 19:26

For me,
Yes, I believe that imagination is more important knowledge.
So I think that imagination is important for learning everything so much too.

Priew 530
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Do you believe that imagination is more important than knowledge?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1