Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

What do you do when you must do many things in the same time?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
weasley
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 97

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What do you do when you must do many things in the same time?   Wed Feb 16 2011, 12:02

What do you do when you must to do many things in the same time?

For me I will go crazy. But I will do it finish.
I think I am work slowly. I try to improve it because I know it not good.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you do when you must do many things in the same time?   Wed Feb 16 2011, 12:46

I will order it. I will finish the important thing first. For example if I have to take the test befor present my project, I will read book. When I finish to tak the test, I will do my project. It depend on important thing and date line. However, I have to finish everything in the nearly time and I will do it as well as I can.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you do when you must do many things in the same time?   Wed Feb 16 2011, 21:19

I will tell myself that "Just DO It Kook" and cheep up myself,hahh. If we do i think i will finish for sure but if we think like oh it is too much, how can i finish on time. You will be worry and don't have concentrate at your hard works. So Just do it friends. Try your best!
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
buathip564
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 107
ที่อยู่ : หอพักหญิงสุมลรัตน์

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you do when you must do many things in the same time?   Wed Feb 16 2011, 22:04

First of all, I will choose one thing that I do well done because I think the man can not do many things in the same time.

Buathip 564
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

What do you do when you must do many things in the same time?
อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: