Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

Which book that make you happy in English?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Orn_Amorn597
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 48

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Which book that make you happy in English?   Tue Feb 15 2011, 19:36

I ever read one book that make me very happily so much. I love to read it because it's Love Letters of anyone. Some letter like my feeling with someone, she fall in love with a man but she never told her secret love to him. I love to read all love letter because when I read it I felt like a man or a woman. I think we choose fine some book that make us happily, moreover it help us to improve reading skill. I always think that I hate to read the book but this book was changed me love to read it. Now, I make it lost I cannot find it. I love that book so much. To know some imformation be reading is make us feel better more than listen from someone.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
weasley
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 97

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Which book that make you happy in English?   Tue Feb 15 2011, 21:03

I love Harry Potter.
I read both English and Thai.
I think I can improving my reading by it.
I know a new vocabularies.
I can't skip any word. I am happy every time when I read it.
This book made me like to read book.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Warutai
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 31

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Which book that make you happy in English?   Wed Feb 16 2011, 13:48

I feel happy when I read the novel and short story.I like fantasy story.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
SAKUNKET
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 55

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Which book that make you happy in English?   Thu Feb 17 2011, 05:12

For me I like many book such as short story and novel. I ever read one book that make me very happy. I love to read it because it's Love Letters of anyone. Some letter like my feeling with someone, she fall in love with a man but she never told her secret love to him. I love to read all love letter because when I read it I felt like a man or a woman. I think we choose fine some book that make us happily, moreover it help us to improve reading skill. I always think that I hate to read the book but this book was changed me love to read it. Now, I make it lost I cannot find it. I love that book so much. To know some imformation be reading is make us feel better more than listen from someone. and nowaday I still read this kind book. Very Happy I feel happy when I read the novel and short story.I like fantasy story after I studied with Dr.Wajuppa I have a good attitude with novel and short story. This semester I study American Shirt Story and Novel. I 'm so happy. Laughing Laughing
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

Which book that make you happy in English?
อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: