Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Do you belive that fate control yourself?

Go down 
+6
ae1988
weasley
kasemkit4
Wilailak
supatra595
Tongchan Pratum
10 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

Do you belive that fate control yourself? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you belive that fate control yourself?   Do you belive that fate control yourself? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 19:07

I believed that fate control myself. Because, sometimes I cannot answer why something that
happen to me. I imagined that if people don't have fate, their life will be empty.

Tongchan-582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
supatra595
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
supatra595

จำนวนข้อความ : 52

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you belive that fate control yourself?   Do you belive that fate control yourself? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 19:33

I don't say yes or on for this question because i think fate is one part in my life but it can not control everything in myself. Something in myself i do that by myself not fate because i can not waiting it for control myself.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wilailak
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
Wilailak

จำนวนข้อความ : 20

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you belive that fate control yourself?   Do you belive that fate control yourself? EmptyTue Nov 02 2010, 08:17

I don't just say yes or no because I think that when I to do something by love and ability myself.I hope that the result to show me it would be good too. But on other hand it isn't as I expect. I think that it may be due to the control of fate. However, I believe that everything it can change. It depent on yourself. no thing in the world can control yourself. ---We were born to be equal.

Wilailak Butprom 570
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
kasemkit4
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
kasemkit4

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you belive that fate control yourself?   Do you belive that fate control yourself? EmptyTue Nov 02 2010, 11:55

I think no one no thing can control me. Only me can control myself. When I do everything I know that I am doing. Everyone born to be equal no one no thing control ourself.

Kaasemkit 561
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
weasley
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
weasley

จำนวนข้อความ : 97

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you belive that fate control yourself?   Do you belive that fate control yourself? EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 09:05

I not sure about my answer but I think I belive in myself more than another.

Nothing can control me, it I don't wan't to do.

This is my life.

However, I thing chance can help me many things.

And sometime if I don't have luck, I mabe fail to do something.

But I think in the end, nothing importance more than youself.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ae1988
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 70

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you belive that fate control yourself?   Do you belive that fate control yourself? EmptyThu Nov 11 2010, 08:09

For your question, I belive that in the fate of each person, something in life of each person
depend on the fate of them but something depend on themself. Finally, I think every person can create your life by yourself as much as you can.

Nuantanorm 584
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
saowanit 533
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
saowanit 533

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you belive that fate control yourself?   Do you belive that fate control yourself? EmptyTue Nov 16 2010, 16:02

A little I cannot say I do not believe but just a few because some time I feel something depend on fate as I do mybest. But It maybe up to my ability so I try to overcome many problem by myself. One thing that I think it very important is environment if we live in a good environment that can help us to improve ourself not only fate and doing. I have learned in Feng Sui course.

Saowanit 51010512533 3EN

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
jularat
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 93

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you belive that fate control yourself?   Do you belive that fate control yourself? EmptyTue Nov 16 2010, 17:20

Hmmmmm, I think nothing thing hasn't control myself besides my mind. Because people can't chose to born but everybody can chose to do in everything such as some people who was born in rich family but he or she hasn't do anything, just eat, sleep tour and shopping without work. Someday, those family will collapse. In the opposite, some people who was born in poor family but they work hard, diligent and patient, they will success in thier life. All of my reason mean human can control the way of life by themself. Althouth, I say that it isn't mean I don't reapect in religion. I still believe in the teahing of Buddhism " do good will recieve good, just show my idea in this topic. Reverential.

Jularat-506
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Khuanchira
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 51

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you belive that fate control yourself?   Do you belive that fate control yourself? EmptyTue Mar 01 2011, 17:56

I cannot say I don’t believe in fate because some time, I feel that something depend on fate but It may be depend on my ability also. I have to learned in Feng Sui course. It’s make me believe in fate because I read in the book and the author said Chinese teach their children about the fate that 30 % is fate that is we cannot choose where are you were born and we cannot change it. But 70% it’s depend on behavior of each person that mean we can do everything by yourself more than fate. So, it can remind me when I determine to do anything. From these reason, I can not say that I believe in fate or not.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Natthaphat514
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Natthaphat514

จำนวนข้อความ : 59
ที่อยู่ : Manchakhiri, Khon Kaen

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you belive that fate control yourself?   Do you belive that fate control yourself? EmptyTue Mar 01 2011, 20:36

Yes' I do. I think there is someone or something above us. I'm not gonna tell you that I'm a superstitious but I just believe it. However, I also believe that action is the most important. You can't wait for fate to comes to your side all the time, but you have to do it, just do it. sunny
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Do you belive that fate control yourself?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1