Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone?

Go down 
+4
alisara_555
Patcharee566
nisachol_piglet
khanitta 081
8 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
khanitta 081
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
khanitta 081

จำนวนข้อความ : 71

What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone?   What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone? EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 15:05

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
nisachol_piglet
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
nisachol_piglet

จำนวนข้อความ : 54

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone?   What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone? EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 16:27

The most expensive gift I ever received is a big piglet doll. It's lovely for me because I like piglet very much . Piglet doll about 1300 bath.

Nisachol586
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patcharee566
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 61

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone?   What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone? EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 16:37

My most expensive gift is a mobile phone, it cost 7690 baht. My boy friend give it to me as a new year gift and I use it until nowaday. It's a big gift for me and it very useful becuase it's a TV mobile phone.

Patcharee Janpeng 566 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
alisara_555
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
alisara_555

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone?   What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone? EmptyTue Feb 01 2011, 20:33

The most expensive gift that I ever received is gold necklace from my mom.I got it when my birthday.It's is a best gift for me.I was so so happy and I know that it is very valuable if you got a present you really need.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nitchanun520
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Nitchanun520

จำนวนข้อความ : 35

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone?   What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone? EmptyWed Feb 02 2011, 07:54

The most expensive gift are laptop and ring that I got it from my patent on my birthday party. I think laptop there are useful for me in my daily life such as connect to the internet, do the homework and if I have free time I use laptop to listen to music and watching movie.

Nitchanun520
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
chanida
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
chanida

จำนวนข้อความ : 74

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone?   What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone? EmptyWed Feb 02 2011, 09:16

The life is most expensive gift that I have received from my parents. It wouldn’t be evaluated for something else. Human are the most beautiful lift; can think and do everything that they want. But, I have seen someone spend their life nonsensical and they cry after they know that they get the wrong way. Actually, no one always right and no one always wrong. We should reap more good experience from difference times and ways. Lift is the most beautiful that everyone has been received from their parents. We should to keep the most wonderful present as possible as us can.

Chanida 507 [3EN]
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
supatra595
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
supatra595

จำนวนข้อความ : 52

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone?   What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone? EmptySat Feb 05 2011, 11:14

I think the most expensive gift that is love from my dad and mom because love of them can not buy it by the money and everyone can not buy it too so it be precious gift for me. In the world everyone can not buy love from another people even if ther have a lot of money. If someone give me love. I am proud of that.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nantana Nala
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Nantana Nala

จำนวนข้อความ : 54

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone?   What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone? EmptySat Feb 05 2011, 12:31

My most expensive gift is a Notebook, it cost 23,000 baht. My dad give it to me as my birthday gift 3 year ago and I use it until nowaday. It's a big gift for me and it very useful becuase it's can search information about my work,watch TV online,play game online and play internet.

Nantana 523
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1