Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Do you have grandchild?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Patcharin_531
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Patcharin_531

จำนวนข้อความ : 73

Do you have grandchild? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you have grandchild?   Do you have grandchild? EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 19:27

For me, I have one nephew. Now he is 5 years old and his name is Pup.

And U..??

Patcharin_531 bom
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Janyarak
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Janyarak

จำนวนข้อความ : 66

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you have grandchild?   Do you have grandchild? EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 07:11

Yes,I have. There are 5 nephews and just only one niece;her name is Papang.Papang's 7 month,very young niece. She very lovely when I come back to my home ,I always go to visit her and take some gift for her.

About my nephews, all of them are young and studying in primary school.Although some time all of them so naughty but it make me funny. Some time I like to teach english for them.Now I miss all of them so much.

Janyarak 576
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jitlada
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 63
ที่อยู่ : 145/5 ต.เมืองบัว อ.เกษตรวิสัย จ.ร้อยเอ็ด

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you have grandchild?   Do you have grandchild? EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 11:28

Yes, I have. I have got a girl grandchild she's name is PUI-PAI of six. I don't know how althourgh her Mother and Father have bright skin, she have a dark skin. Now, she and her parent live in
surin province where very far to me so I miss her so much. When I miss her I like to calling to her Mom and then PuiPai like to listen to me spoke from mobile phone but not talk to me because she's very shy.

JITLADA 561
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://jmatsri.blogspot.com

Do you have grandchild?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: