Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Have you ever dream about the future?

Go down 
+2
Tongchan Pratum
wilairat545
6 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
wilairat545
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
wilairat545

จำนวนข้อความ : 90

Have you ever dream about the future? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Have you ever dream about the future?   Have you ever dream about the future? EmptyTue Jan 25 2011, 18:31

wilairat545
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever dream about the future?   Have you ever dream about the future? EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 01:39

I don't dream when I am sleeping so I have to dream about the future when I am awake, but I have no time to do anything but work, work, work. Ha ha ha

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
yupa589
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
yupa589

จำนวนข้อความ : 61

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever dream about the future?   Have you ever dream about the future? EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 11:56

Yes, I have dream about my future because I want to have a good and bright future and I will do anything to the best for my future.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patcharee538
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Patcharee538

จำนวนข้อความ : 65

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever dream about the future?   Have you ever dream about the future? EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 17:50

Yes, I have ever dream about the future. I think I have six sense about what will happen in the future. I often dream if I feel try before I will sleep. When I was dreamed, about the place. After that about three weeks or one month, I will find the place that I have ever dream about.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
sairoong594
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
sairoong594

จำนวนข้อความ : 50

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever dream about the future?   Have you ever dream about the future? EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 18:03

Yes, I have ever dream about the future because I get up in tomorrow morning it's come true but it's not often about this. It depend on before I go to bed I worry about something and someplace.

Sairoong594
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
suchittra.wi531
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
suchittra.wi531

จำนวนข้อความ : 134
ที่อยู่ : 54/1 Ban phrasao Mahachanachai distric Yasothon province

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever dream about the future?   Have you ever dream about the future? EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 18:24

For me, I ever dream about the future. I ever dream about my family and ghost, it is true. My dream make me feel bad and good. I think that it is depends on my act and live in the present. My dream is my imagine. I believe that my dream.

Suchittra.Wi@531@3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Have you ever dream about the future?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1