Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

If you see money one thousand in front of you to do?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
wilairat545
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 90

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: If you see money one thousand in front of you to do?   Tue Jan 25 2011, 17:43

wilairat545
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you see money one thousand in front of you to do?   Thu Jan 27 2011, 04:15

I think if i see one thousand baht in front of me, I will put it in my purse if it is mine. If it is not mine I will try to figure out who lost it and return it to them.

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you see money one thousand in front of you to do?   Thu Jan 27 2011, 09:22

If I see one thousnad in front of me ,I will suddenly pick it up and keep it in my wallet.haha And then I will go shopping and save some of its. In the past, I used to see a lost wallet. There is 800 bath in that wallet. I don't know who is the owner so I use that money for hanging out with friends and buy some new clothes. I used to see a lost wallet for one time in my life and I never wanted to see it again because if I see it I can't sent it back to the owner and I will spend all of money in finnaly.I think it's not good for me to do that.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
pair521
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 66

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you see money one thousand in front of you to do?   Fri Jan 28 2011, 09:14

If I see money one thousand in the front. I will pick it up and keep into bag. And than I will the money buy something with i want.

darunee521
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
nisachol_piglet
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 54

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you see money one thousand in front of you to do?   Fri Jan 28 2011, 12:25

If I see one thousan in fron of me , I will pick it up and run out . Then I will buy thing that I want , such as something for eat , something for use oh ! many thing.

Nisachol586
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

If you see money one thousand in front of you to do?
อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: