Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   Mon Jan 24 2011, 16:18

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Patcharee538
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 65

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   Mon Jan 24 2011, 17:23

Cartoon in Disney that I like most is Pooh. Pooh is the character like baer,it has yellow. I have a Pooh doll and many dolls on my bed. Someone asked me why you have many of the dolls on your bed. I have many dolls becaues when my birthday's coming I has got only dalls for my present. clown
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
NatchanokEN
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 60
ที่อยู่ : 107 the boom ต.ท่าขอนยาง อ.กันทรวิชัย

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   Mon Jan 24 2011, 18:40

I like" Stich"
beacuse it verry lovely.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
pair521
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 66

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   Wed Jan 26 2011, 12:54

The cartoon in Disney that I like the Stich because it look like funny.
I want the doll Stich so much.Sometime I like to watch the movie cartoon in Disney.
When I watch it. It make me happy and relex.

darunee521
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Jitlada
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 63
ที่อยู่ : 145/5 ต.เมืองบัว อ.เกษตรวิสัย จ.ร้อยเอ็ด

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   Wed Jan 26 2011, 13:00

The kind of cartoon in Disney that I like is Winnie The PooH. I like it because my friend in old school tell me about my chin look like Pooh's chin. 555 Razz Laughing
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว http://jmatsri.blogspot.com
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   Wed Jan 26 2011, 18:29

I like Winnie the Pooh. He’s adorable. Like my brother. I’m definitely happy that the film is just animated, and hand drawn at that. I don’t like the half live action crap (obviously) and it’s nice to see them make a film that’s just a kid’s animated film. No trying to bring in a more adult audience or any of that.

Silanapa 529/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Patcharee566
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 61

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   Thu Jan 27 2011, 22:29

All of Disney's cartoon I like Winnie the Pooh the most because Pooh in this story is very kind, and he always help his friend when they have a problem. And the second is I never see he angry or have an argue with another people and he always smile. He is very lovely.

Patcharee Janpeng 566 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
nisachol_piglet
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 54

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   Fri Jan 28 2011, 12:33

I like piglet in disney cartoon very much because piglet have pink skin and I like pink.

Nisachol586
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
areerat khuangtip
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 63

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   Fri Jan 28 2011, 12:50

Do you mean character or title ? Because your topic so cofuse ,if you mean kind of Disney's cartoon I like comedy cartoon about animals like Lion King. If you mean the character in cartoon form Disney I like the lovly mouse it's call Mickey mous and for the cartoon movie I like is also Mickey mouse.I think my answer cover your topic ,right?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   Fri Jan 28 2011, 12:59

For me,the Disney's cartoons that I like the most are Mickey mouse and Minnie Mouse.I love them so much. I think they are a lovely lover.I have a Disney T-shirt; it printed a Mickey mouse on it. And I also have Mickey mouse pencil box and photo album.Mickey and Minnie are a lovely charaters becuase they have the aweet clothes and pretty face.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
KAMON3100
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   Sun Jan 30 2011, 07:28

The cartoon in Disney that I like the Mickey because it look like funny.
I want the doll Mickey so much.Sometime I like to watch the movie cartoon in Disney.When I watch it. It make me happy and relex.

Kamon
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Prapasson_527
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of cartoon in Disney do you like?   Sun Jan 30 2011, 07:52

For me

There are many cartoon in Disney that I like so much especially the Minnie Mickey Mouse Price and Princes and Princesses. When I come back home I will see the cartoon in Disney with my niece they are fun and funny moreover they can make me relax and happy in my life.

Prapasson_527
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: