Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Are you ready go to school to teach students, if you ready, can you tell me how to prepare?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
wilawan
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 92
ที่อยู่ : kalasin

Are you ready go to school to teach students, if you ready, can you tell me how to prepare? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Are you ready go to school to teach students, if you ready, can you tell me how to prepare?   Are you ready go to school to teach students, if you ready, can you tell me how to prepare? EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 15:14

Hi friends.
I think I'm ready to go to school.
Everyday I always to ask self that ready or not and which kind of teacher you want?
So, it makeas me to pracetice about english skill in 4 skills everyday when I have free time.
Anyway, I find more material to save and turn on with it.
But I think not enough that the way and reason I want to clear, It make me to ask friends.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Are you ready go to school to teach students, if you ready, can you tell me how to prepare?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1