Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?

Go down 
+13
Jitlada
preawmars
supatra595
nisachol_piglet
luckluck551
Nantana Nala
yupa589
Kook_Supawadee599
pair521
Bunpha 525
Mayuree Wiboolkul
weasley
Samira
17 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptySat Jan 22 2011, 20:05

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
weasley
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
weasley

จำนวนข้อความ : 97

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 07:23

Yes, I want to do it so much. I like to turn off light when I will go to bed.And I think it is a good way to preserve the energy. Sometime if I not turn off the light, I will have a headeache. But I think it hard foe me when I have shared my room with other. Sometime I can't do it because it not good if I don't care other.

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย weasley เมื่อ Wed Feb 16 2011, 12:17, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Mayuree Wiboolkul
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 70
ที่อยู่ : 81 M00 2 Bungkaew, Non-sa-at, Udornthani

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 07:41

Yes, I do.I like to turn off light when i go to sleep.Because when i sleep i don't like the light.But sometime when i feel lonely or fear something i always turn on the light when i sleep.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Bunpha 525
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 44
ที่อยู่ : Korat

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 08:48

Yes, I do it. I turn off the light when I go to sleep with my roommates or my friends or my members in my family. I don't like to sleep alone. If I sleep alone in my room, I must turn on the light all the night. I am afraid the ghost. Although I sleep with my family, I turn on the light in sometime. I don't like to sleep in the last person. I'm scare. So, I will go to bed before someone turn off the light.

Bunpha 525
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
pair521
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
pair521

จำนวนข้อความ : 66

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 15:05

Yes, I like to turn off the light when I go to sleep. If I turn on the light when to sleep , I can not sleep on this night because it is bright.

Darunee521
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 20:26

No i don't. I have to keep the light on because i'm scare. I think it would be better if we have to remote to turn on and off the light. When it darks at night, i will think about the ghost or the bad thing will happen with me. So i'm always turn on the light when i sleep at the dorm but when i sleep at home, i will turn off the light because I sleep with my sister and it is my house. I feel like i'm safe.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
yupa589
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
yupa589

จำนวนข้อความ : 61

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 14:41

For me, I don't like to turn off light when I sleep because I'm very fear to the goast and I don't like darkness very much. I think in the darkness have something that I don't see and I don't known. affraid
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nantana Nala
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Nantana Nala

จำนวนข้อความ : 54

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 17:25

Yes, I do it. I turn off the light when I go to sleep every time because I can't sleep if I not turn light,If you not turn light before you sleep it's waste of electricity and I want save the world.
But,I go home my mom will turn light because I go to the bed before her or sometimes I will turn light if my mom go to sleep before me.

Nantana 523
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
luckluck551

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 08:05

Yes, I like to turn off light when I go to sleep. Before I go to bed, I will turn off the light. Because I cannot sleep, if the light shining.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
nisachol_piglet
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
nisachol_piglet

จำนวนข้อความ : 54

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 12:56

I like to turn off light before go to sleep.

Nisachol586
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
supatra595
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
supatra595

จำนวนข้อความ : 52

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 21:00

Yes,I like to turn off light when i go to sleep but sometime i turn on light all night when i go to sleep because i watch tv about the ghost TV program. It isn't good for saving energy. I know if i watch it so scary for me but i like to watch it.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
preawmars

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 09:26

Yes,I do. I have to turn off the light before I go to bed every day. If I don't turn off it I will not sleep well. When I want to go bed I will turn on TV first and then turn off the light.The light from TV screen help me see in the dark,I can walk to the bathroom or go around my room without the light. I always set TV for turn off by itself that make me save the money. Nowadays,in the back of my room is a car park and there turn on the lught everyday,that lught make my room become bright.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jitlada
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 63
ที่อยู่ : 145/5 ต.เมืองบัว อ.เกษตรวิสัย จ.ร้อยเอ็ด

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 10:59

No, I don't.If I sleep alone in my bed, I still turn on the light because I don't like darkness. When my friends or each other come to sleep with me, I have to turn off the light. It's make me to can't sleep and very long time to be sleep. The reason that I don't like to turn off the light when I sleep is i I turn off the light while I sleep, I always get up late so everynight while I sleep I have to turn on the light.

JITLADA 561
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://jmatsri.blogspot.com
khanitta 081
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
khanitta 081

จำนวนข้อความ : 71

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 12:16

Yes, I do. I must to turn off the light before I go to bed because I like to sleep at the dark place.
When I watched TV at night I like to turn off too,
If I don't toun off the light I can't sleep.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jirapan Duangchatom
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 12:48

Yes, I do. I like to turn off light before go to sleep because If I turn on the light I can't sleep all night.

Jirapan 536
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
areerat khuangtip
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
areerat khuangtip

จำนวนข้อความ : 63

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 17:22

I don't like to turn off the light when go to bed but my roommate want to sleep in dark so I must turn off the light everynight.For the reason on't like to turn off the light is I afraid of ghosts.I know turning on the light while sleeping is danger but whenever my roommate back home I always turn on the ligt while sleeping.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Teeraya
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Teeraya

จำนวนข้อความ : 44

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep?   Do you like to turn off light when you will go to sleep? EmptyTue Feb 01 2011, 05:36

I don't like to turn off the light when I'll sleep. I'll turn on small light bulb in the bathroom and the television also whole night because I stay alone and I'm afraid of ghosts and darkness. But if I have friend to stay with me, I'll turn off it because she can't sleep without turning on the light. When I lie in the darkness and quiet, I alway think about ghosts and it make me can't to sleep.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1