Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Do you like shopping? And when you go shopping, what would you like to buy?

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Chanakarn_EN
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่

จำนวนข้อความ : 19

Do you like shopping? And when you go shopping, what would you like to buy? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you like shopping? And when you go shopping, what would you like to buy?   Do you like shopping? And when you go shopping, what would you like to buy? EmptySat Jan 22 2011, 00:38

for me, I like to shopping.
When I go to shopping, I will look for costume. In fact I would like to buy the foodstuffs more than the costumes.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nattida_509
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Nattida_509

จำนวนข้อความ : 75
ที่อยู่ : Bungkan

Do you like shopping? And when you go shopping, what would you like to buy? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like shopping? And when you go shopping, what would you like to buy?   Do you like shopping? And when you go shopping, what would you like to buy? EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 08:24

Yes,I do. I like shopping. When I finished class, I and my friends alway go to Big C, the most activity our like to do is window-shopping 5555. After that we like to buy food or Donut from Mr.Donut and join to eat together.

Nattida 51010512509
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Do you like shopping? And when you go shopping, what would you like to buy?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1