Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Do you collect stamp from 7ELEVEN? Why?

Go down 
5 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

Do you collect stamp from 7ELEVEN? Why? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you collect stamp from 7ELEVEN? Why?   Do you collect stamp from 7ELEVEN? Why? EmptyThu Jan 20 2011, 20:04

Yes, I do collect stamp, it is good for us since we can get gifts for free.
It is good for the shop owners as the people want to collect stamp, they will buy more things so the shop owners can earn more. By the way, it became my habbit already!!

Silanapa 529/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Juntira
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Juntira

จำนวนข้อความ : 85
ที่อยู่ : khonkaen

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you collect stamp from 7ELEVEN? Why?   Do you collect stamp from 7ELEVEN? Why? EmptyThu Jan 20 2011, 20:29

Yes, I collect stamp from 7ELEVEN because I want box from 7ELEVEN. It's DORAEMON box.

Juntira 504 - 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
sairoong594
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
sairoong594

จำนวนข้อความ : 50

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you collect stamp from 7ELEVEN? Why?   Do you collect stamp from 7ELEVEN? Why? EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 04:50

No, I don't but I will receive it's a lot for free. Sometime I give it for friends and use it buy something that I want such as a snack and bread. This one is the way to save a little bit of money. Most of people around me collect stamp from 7ELEVEN but not me. They collect it to change some gift at there but I don't want a gift anyway.

Sairoong594
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
suchittra.wi531
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
suchittra.wi531

จำนวนข้อความ : 134
ที่อยู่ : 54/1 Ban phrasao Mahachanachai distric Yasothon province

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you collect stamp from 7ELEVEN? Why?   Do you collect stamp from 7ELEVEN? Why? EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 04:53

Ha ha. ^^ Yes, I do collect stamp, it is good for us since we can get gifts for free.
It is good for the shop owners as the people want to collect stamp, I will buy more things so the shop owners can earn more. I like to go shopping 7ElEVEN everytime for change stamp.

Suchittra.Wi@531@3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
preawmars

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you collect stamp from 7ELEVEN? Why?   Do you collect stamp from 7ELEVEN? Why? EmptyFri Jan 21 2011, 12:13

Yes,I do. I have collect Seven-eleven's stamp for two months. I collect its for changing the premium gift such as a set of jug,a set of dishes and a couple chair. For this year I change my stam for a set of jug and a set of dishes.It's 150 bath of stamps. I think it's so hard to collect its because I have to buy the goods in 7-11 for 50 bath then I will get 1 stamp. If I buy the premium gift like this in the market I think it'll cheper than collecting stamp. Last yesr ,I collected a Mickey Mouse stamp;I got a Mikey chair,a box set and two bolw ste.I like them so much.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Do you collect stamp from 7ELEVEN? Why?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1