Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Are you a romantic person?

Go down 
+2
Phattarawadee588
Samira
6 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

Are you a romantic person? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Are you a romantic person?   Are you a romantic person? EmptyMon Jan 10 2011, 20:17

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Phattarawadee588
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Phattarawadee588

จำนวนข้อความ : 123

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Are you a romantic person?   Are you a romantic person? EmptyTue Jan 11 2011, 14:06

Sure, I think I am a romantic preson because I like to surprise my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I don't no what the meaning of romantic that many people define. But for me I think when I do the special thing for someone and then we are happy that means romantic. I had made the special thing for my mom in mom's day. When she got my gift she was smile and happy. So, I think that situation is romantic time with my family. And I like to sent the sms to the person that I love by using the sweet word. So, I think I am a romantic person. If you want to know about me you can contact me in any way ^^
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
khanitta 081
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
khanitta 081

จำนวนข้อความ : 71

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Are you a romantic person?   Are you a romantic person? EmptyThu Jan 20 2011, 07:55

N0, I don't.
I'm not a romance person because I don't like to take care someone everytime.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Thitirat
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Thitirat

จำนวนข้อความ : 30

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Are you a romantic person?   Are you a romantic person? EmptyThu Jan 20 2011, 18:38

I think, I'm romantic because I like to do everything to my mom such as card,sometimes I will sing a song to mom. I don't know "What is it?" but I know every thing that I do to mom it is a romantic.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
suchittra.wi531
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
suchittra.wi531

จำนวนข้อความ : 134
ที่อยู่ : 54/1 Ban phrasao Mahachanachai distric Yasothon province

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Are you a romantic person?   Are you a romantic person? EmptyThu Jan 20 2011, 18:48

Yes, I am a romantic person. Because I like to surprise my family, my friends and someone. For me, when I do the special thing or interest thing for someone and then we are happy that means romantic. I had made the special thing for my dad in father's day and for my mom in mother's day. When they got my gift they were smile and happy. So, I think that situation is romantic time with my family. Besides, I often serprise my boyfriend with a gift that my hand make. I think that everyone may be like a romantic person like me.

Suchittra.Wi@531@3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Are you a romantic person?   Are you a romantic person? EmptyThu Jan 20 2011, 19:44

Yes, I am but sometimes I'm romantic, sometimes not. it depends on my mood. but one thing's for sure, I hate buying stuff for my loved ones, rather, I who made the stuffs I gave to them. I want it may be from hand made. I want it to be different. it is highly appreciated if it is made by bare hands.

Silanapa 529/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1