Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

Is your life haveing a meaningful life?why?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Is your life haveing a meaningful life?why?   Sat Nov 06 2010, 21:31

Has your life become dull, boring and routine? This question will help you discover you real meaning and lead to the key to living a full and meaningful life, let's share.

Silanapa 529/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Is your life haveing a meaningful life?why?   Wed Nov 10 2010, 01:01

No, I do not think my life is dull at all. I am so busy all the time that I have no time to get bored, but I do get tired. I think that getting tired is the cost of growing up and learning to take care of myself.

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Rattana702
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 87

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Is your life haveing a meaningful life?why?   Wed Nov 10 2010, 14:56

No, I am not. I don't think my life having a meaningful life because I think my life is dull because I do something in manytime, It's make me bored with it and I don't have free time for relax such as exercise, go to the cinema and travel. For me, I want to my life have a meaningful because I want to do anything that I want .

Rattana702
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

Is your life haveing a meaningful life?why?
อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: