Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Have you ever written diary about youself?

Go down 
4 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
wilairat545
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
wilairat545

จำนวนข้อความ : 90

Have you ever written diary about youself? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Have you ever written diary about youself?   Have you ever written diary about youself? EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 16:27

For me, I write diary often and sometime I write about myself or family, boyfriend. If someday I have some story that it importance I will write it put in diary because it make me can remember about something.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patsuda 532
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Patsuda 532

จำนวนข้อความ : 99

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever written diary about youself?   Have you ever written diary about youself? EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 17:30

Yes I had ever written my diary but not often because there are lots of thing that I 've done so, I can't remember all of these things. I'm just wrote about the important event or interesting event on my diary and when I have free time I will decorate and created the diary by myself (it's the way to save my money). Diary is the secret and private for everyone.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wanwisa_524
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wanwisa_524

จำนวนข้อความ : 73
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever written diary about youself?   Have you ever written diary about youself? EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 20:47

I have not write the diary since I study with AJ. Thooptong.Writing diary is one of assignments so I have to write it.I don't write every day. I write on the day that have her class. I usually write her comments and her scolding on class. Laughing Laughing Laughing. I like to take note the important events in my dairy life as well. I thing writing diary is usefull, it is the thing that I can release sadness and happiness on it. It is the mirror that rebound myself.In the future when I open my diary I 'll remember my life in the past and smile with it. Very Happy
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wittaya Srisoi
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wittaya Srisoi

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever written diary about youself?   Have you ever written diary about youself? EmptyMon Jan 10 2011, 08:22

Yes I had ever written my diary but not often because there are lots of thing that I 've done so, I can't remember all of these things.The diary is the way that help you to remember everythings that you do in the past or wrote the important thing that's sign to help you don't forget it.
Wittaya 542 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Have you ever written diary about youself?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: