Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Have you ever looked down by someone?

Go down 
4 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Unalternative Girl
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Unalternative Girl

จำนวนข้อความ : 101

Have you ever looked down by someone? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Have you ever looked down by someone?   Have you ever looked down by someone? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 19:56

Yupin(535)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever looked down by someone?   Have you ever looked down by someone? EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 20:50

Yes, of course. I am not very tall, so taller people look down on me all the time. Wink Wink Wink

Also, because I look younger than I am, the new freshman always thing I am younger than they are. SmileSmileSmile

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wittaya Srisoi
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wittaya Srisoi

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever looked down by someone?   Have you ever looked down by someone? EmptyFri Jan 14 2011, 12:34

yes ,I have.I'm a shy man,so many people looked down on me but I don't care that they said.I will try to develop my self brave to do everything that they can do it and I will do it like them or better than them.I promise I will do.
Wittaya 542 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever looked down by someone?   Have you ever looked down by someone? EmptyFri Jan 14 2011, 18:51

Yes i have. It happended when i was the freshmen. Some of my friends looked down on me through my appearance. They thought i look alike the stupid, poor and pity girl because i didn't wear the blet. I was so thin. I have the tan skin. I didn't know anybody because i came to study lately, maybe a week later when the university have started. But now i'm okay with than because i didn't worry about it. Just take it eay and know who i am and what i do.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Have you ever looked down by someone?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: