Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

How do you think about Window7?

Go down 
+13
Phattarawadee588
Thitirat
Samira
Prapasson_527
Rattana702
Kook_Supawadee599
Wilailak
admin
Prungchat
Tongchan Pratum
ae1988
watchamon 569
kasemkit4
17 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
kasemkit4
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
kasemkit4

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

How do you think about Window7? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 17:16

If you have an experience about Window7, you can share your idea. For me, I don't know about window7 because I never use it. May be in the future I will use it for my PC.

Kasemkit 561
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
watchamon 569
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
watchamon 569

จำนวนข้อความ : 127

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 17:28

I think window 7 is beautiful bot it's a bit difficult to use, but the function is interestes to ued and it's very culorful I ike it. But now I use winsow XP true faster it'a look like window 7 but the different thing is it name.

watchamon 569
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ae1988
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 70

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 18:06

I think Window 7 is a new Window for me. Window 7 is interesting. This Window is beautiful. But
programer told me that it is heavy program. I think it up to you more than.

Nuantanorm 584
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 18:23

I think Window 7 is very good than Window XP professional and Window Vista.
Because, it very fast and easy to use it.
Anyways, each Window was made for each function of Note book.
For example: If you use acer from the old function such as ADM, you should use Window XP
professional. It can makes your note book fast than you use Window 7 or Window vista.
On the other hand, If you use acer from the new function such as core i 3 - core i 5, you should
use Window 7 than Window XP professional or Window vista.
Nowadays, I think Window Vista is very poor program that make note book and PC very slowly.

Tongchan-582 bounce
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Prungchat
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Prungchat

จำนวนข้อความ : 107
ที่อยู่ : หอพักกันทรวิชัย ห้อง 225

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptyMon Nov 01 2010, 19:36

I think window7 is the new window but now I use window XP and I want to use it.

Prungchat 510105125
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 38
ที่อยู่ : The dark side of the universe.

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptyTue Nov 02 2010, 11:05

I think Window 7 is a good OS. People who use it for the first time may think it's seem difficult to use, but if you continue using it, you 'll feel familiar to window7 later.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://krueng50.forumth.com
Wilailak
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
Wilailak

จำนวนข้อความ : 20

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 14:49

I think that window 7 is new window. At the first time I confused about to use it. But when time past I can handle it and I like it.Because it's beautiful wimdow more than window Xp. The important is it has many fuction and interesting to use.

Wilailak 570
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 15:11

I have been used window 7 for four months now. For the first time i thought it was difficult but it was beautiful and fast. I like the design and function of it and now i think window 7 is very easy to use, haha.
It is difficult because we havent use it yet, so let's try the best one. Wink
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Rattana702
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Rattana702

จำนวนข้อความ : 87

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 16:21

I think Window 7 is not good because I ever heard my friends told me about window seven ,it use difficult . I think it can't do anythink like other window and I never used it because I use window xp98 is a good window for me , I can use it easy than other window. I never changed window because I think it good for me and I know anything in this window. I think I will use window xp98 forever. I think that.

Rattana 702
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Prapasson_527
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptyFri Nov 05 2010, 04:57

For me

I think Window7 difficult to use because this window have many function however it is so beautiful more than another window. Now I use xp and I think this window can use easy although it is's old window I will use it.

Prapasson_527 Surprised
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptyWed Nov 10 2010, 19:00

For me.
I think Window7 I confused about to use it and difficult to use .because this window have many function that I don't know befor because I use window xp which it is a good window for me , I can use it easy than the other window and I know anything in this window.

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Thitirat
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Thitirat

จำนวนข้อความ : 30

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptyThu Nov 11 2010, 22:01

Windows7 is the new version in microsoft, for me windows7 can use easily and more beautiful than windows XP and Vista,surely if you want to use it I know windows7 is a good way for you. study
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Phattarawadee588
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Phattarawadee588

จำนวนข้อความ : 123

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptySun Nov 14 2010, 06:46

I think window 7 is good. From the first time I see window7 on my laptop I think it's very fast and beautyful. There are a lot of funtion and program. For me it's easy to use because I like new things and technology. I will try to use this version is best because I think in the next time I will use a new version that is good than this version.

Phattarawadee 588
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
saowanit 533
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
saowanit 533

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptySun Nov 14 2010, 13:12

It quite smart and it has a new function. Normally I use window 7 that quite good but I have to learn more to fluent in using it.

Saowanit 51010512533 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Khuanchira
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 51

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptyTue Mar 01 2011, 18:26

I think window 7 is good. First time, I see window7 on my laptop I don’t like it because it’s very hard to use, I don’t want this window but it’s a mistake of salesman that he can’t remember what’s I told him . So I have to use window 7 and when I use and learn about it, make me know there are a lot of function and program to use and I like new things and technology. I will try to use this version bester more than this because I think in the future, we will use a new version that is good more than this window 7.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
NatchanokEN
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
NatchanokEN

จำนวนข้อความ : 60
ที่อยู่ : 107 the boom ต.ท่าขอนยาง อ.กันทรวิชัย

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptyTue Mar 01 2011, 19:35

Now , My lab top use window7 about one week , I think it's very good more than our version, but It's so difficult for learn because window 7 has many function such as ,for using your finger instead of a mouse,to send music or video streams from all over the house and they are excellent examples of new features. Has been improved or newly developed all.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
lackkhana 523
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
lackkhana 523

จำนวนข้อความ : 82
ที่อยู่ : Roi-et

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you think about Window7?   How do you think about Window7? EmptyWed Mar 02 2011, 05:23

I think Window7 is very good because it is a beautiful window and more modren than Window xp. Window7 was upgrade from Window vista. Someone said that Window7 was hard to useed but i think it not true. Because, i depend on your computer that witch Window is suitable for it. Now, i am use Window7 and it is perfect for me.

Lackkhana 523/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How do you think about Window7?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: