Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

What kind of the dool do you like?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What kind of the dool do you like?   Wed Jan 05 2011, 20:25

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
watchamon 569
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

จำนวนข้อความ : 127

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of the dool do you like?   Thu Jan 06 2011, 18:23

My favorite band of doll is pooh I like it so much. It so cute and soft I like to hug it every night.
I have a big doll in my room it's pooh and his friend;piglet and a bear. I have many doll but the most I like is pooh someone tell me that I look loke meepooh,Hahaha but I so.

watchamon 569
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
suchittra.wi531
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

จำนวนข้อความ : 134
ที่อยู่ : 54/1 Ban phrasao Mahachanachai distric Yasothon province

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of the dool do you like?   Fri Jan 07 2011, 06:49

For me I have many dool in my room but my favorite dool is Shinjung. I like it so much. It's my friend when I sad or live alone. It's made me good feeling. character of Shinjung is a little boy that has a big eyes and a small mouse. His shirt is red and plants is blue. It has a small bag. I like his eyes and a bag. Sometime, I like to tell with my doll when I live alone or have problem that someone don't understand me. I think that my doll is my best friend that made me good feeling.

Suchittra.Wi@531@3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
SAKUNKET
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 55

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of the dool do you like?   Sat Jan 08 2011, 12:16

My favorite band of doll is puppet I like it so much. It so cute and soft I like to hug it every night.
I have small doll in my room it's puppet and his friend;piglet and a bear. I have many doll but the most I like is puppet.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Priew Jinwong
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 80
ที่อยู่ : 17 หมู่ 9 บ้านโนนม่วง ต.หัวนา อ.เมือง จ.หนองบังลำภู 39000

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What kind of the dool do you like?   Sat Jan 08 2011, 20:36

My favorite band of doll is pooh so much because It so cute and I like to hug pooh.
I have a doll at my home and I have a doll in my room it's pooh many.
I have a bag pooh, picture frame, wrist watch, a pen and other.
So I like band of doll is pooh very much.

Priew 530
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: