Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

How to cook a yummy omelet?

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Janyarak
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Janyarak

จำนวนข้อความ : 66

How to cook a yummy omelet? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to cook a yummy omelet?   How to cook a yummy omelet? EmptyTue Jan 04 2011, 20:12

I like to eat omelet so much because it easy to cook and easy to find the eggs.I always to cook omelet when I come back to my home.My trip that to cook a yummy omelet is mix a tomato,garlic,milk(2-3 tea spoon),sauce together.Use the lemon juice 2-3 drop to make the swell omelet and oil must heated.Wait just 5-7 minute you will have the yummy omelet. This is my trip. And you?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
preawmars

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

How to cook a yummy omelet? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to cook a yummy omelet?   How to cook a yummy omelet? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 12:02

I'm not often eat omelet but I think it's a yummy food too. When I no have idea to order my meal or I no have idea to cook food I usually cook omelet and the way that I cook it to be a delicious dish are many way because there are alot of topping that you can put or mix in the eggs such as onion, tomato, minced pork,imitation crabmeat,shrimp ,crab meat and spring onion but the topping I like the most is onion. I alway add some onion into my omelet because it will has a sweet tates from onion.I really olve this taste.Moreover the sweet taste that you got from onion you can get the benefit from onion too.There are magnesium,phosphorus,potassium ,sulphur,selenium and folic acid in onion so these nutrients can protect you away from cancer desintestins,decrese the cystitis from pain ,heart disease,hypertension and decrease cholesterol in blood is weel. In the next time if you want to eat a yummy omelet you have to try eggs with onion like as me!
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to cook a yummy omelet?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1