Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Do you like to wake up early in the morning?

Go down 
+24
chanida
ae1988
lackkhana 523
Jitlada
Chencheera
Janyarak
ant-Mod@supawan
KAMON3100
Kook_Anusara_572
Phattarawadee588
Patsuda 532
Priew Jinwong
Prapasson_527
Pratoomsri503
SAKUNKET
alisara_555
preawmars
Silanapa
suchittra.wi531
watchamon 569
Kook_Supawadee599
Tongchan Pratum
weasley
Samira
28 posters
ไปที่หน้า : 1, 2  Next
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

Do you like to wake up early in the morning? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptyTue Jan 04 2011, 19:52

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
weasley
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
weasley

จำนวนข้อความ : 97

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptyTue Jan 04 2011, 20:08

No, I don't like to wake up early but I want to do it and I have to do it.
I know that wake up early in the morning will make you have a good feeling.
But it difficult to me to wake up early because I go to bed very late.
I want to change my routine life but not now.
I will do it in the future, haha, this is my plan, guy!
I know I can do it, hahahaha, sorry I am crazy!

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptyThu Jan 06 2011, 18:45

Yes, I like to wake up early, but if I stay up very late, I also like to wake up late, so I won't be too sleepy in class. I read a poem that said, "Early to bed, early to rise", makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise." However, I do not think this poem was written by anyone in the Faculty of English teachers. Ha ha ha

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptyThu Jan 06 2011, 19:11

Yes i like to wake up early because i want to make merit in the morning and some weekend i wake up early to go to the temple with my family. Moreover when i wake up early, i can do a lots of things in that day. Wake up early is also makes me feel better than lately wake up.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
watchamon 569
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
watchamon 569

จำนวนข้อความ : 127

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptyThu Jan 06 2011, 20:36

Yes, I do. But sometimr I can't because of I go to bed late so that made me getcuu late but if I early go to bed I will get up early morning and if I have a class in the morning I must get up and control myself to get up because if I loss control myself I will continue in the bed and miss the class.

watchamon 569
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
suchittra.wi531
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
suchittra.wi531

จำนวนข้อความ : 134
ที่อยู่ : 54/1 Ban phrasao Mahachanachai distric Yasothon province

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 06:23

Yes, I like to wake up early in the morning. Sometime, I go to bed late and made me I wake up late. I think that when get up early, it's made me good feeling and healthy. Besides it's made me good brain. I like to wake up early. But now I get up late because I must to do my hard homeworks and group homework. So, I get up late. However, I try to wake up early for good health and good brain.

Suchittra.Wi@531@3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 07:12

Yes, I really love to get up early in the morning. I love the condition of the fresh air in the morning. Getting up in the morning has lots of benefits for example saving time to do the routines in the morning, having much more time to exercise like jocking or swimming. I try to get up early on the morning as much as I can, but do not forget that the time when I go to bed should be early too.

Silanapa 529/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
preawmars

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 08:13

No,I don't. I usually get up late if I no have class in the morning.I will get up in early morning only on the day that I have class in the morning at the old campus because it 's far from my dorm. so I have to get up early for take a bath ,dress up and get on the mini bus to there.If I have class at 9.00 am. I have to get up at 7.00 am. for doing my daily routine ,sometimes I arrived there and it's 5-10 minutes left I often bought Mama cup ,fried meat ball ,Chinese snacks and water for my breakfast in the class.In the neaxt semester, I have to get up early everyday because I must practice my teaching at th school so I will get up late in max this semester because it's my last time to get up late.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
alisara_555
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
alisara_555

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 09:06

Yes, I like to wake up early in the morning because weather in the morning is really fresh.Sometime weather is cold that it make me don't get up early.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
SAKUNKET
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 55

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 12:24

Yes I like to wake up early because i want to make merit in the morning and some weekend i wake up early to go to the temple with my family.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Pratoomsri503
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
Pratoomsri503

จำนวนข้อความ : 29

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 13:42

Yes, For me...... I like to wake up early. Because, I want to make merit in the morning and some weekend, I wake up early to go to the temple with my friends. Moreover when i wake up early, I can do a lots of things in that day. Wake up early is also makes me feel better than lately wake up.
Good ....

Pratoomsri503
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Prapasson_527
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 06:02

For me

Yes, I do. I like to wake up early in the morning. I think in the morning have a good atmosphere moreover, we can see the sun rise if we wake up early in the morning. It is so beautiful. All of I say I can do it sometime but not everyday. HA HA Laughing I have to do it for my life because next year I will to teach the students so, I have to wake up early in the morning and you too my friends.

Prapasson_527 Smile
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Priew Jinwong
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Priew Jinwong

จำนวนข้อความ : 80
ที่อยู่ : 17 หมู่ 9 บ้านโนนม่วง ต.หัวนา อ.เมือง จ.หนองบังลำภู 39000

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 19:19

For me,
No, I don't like to wake up early in the morning but if I came back home I have to wake up early
because I want to make merit in the morning with my mother. When I live in dormitory; I wake up late. ha ha ha Laughing Surprised Smile

Priew 530
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patsuda 532
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Patsuda 532

จำนวนข้อความ : 99

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptyMon Jan 10 2011, 18:31

you know wake up early is very best because you will feel fresh and cheerful. After I wake in the morning I will drink warm milk that was so yummy for my. When I stayed at my home my mom will told me to wake up at 6.00 a.m. and We will cook for breakfast. I don't know why I like this cooked very much it's a local food for our family. Therefore, you should not sleep late change your behavior then you will know that what is the heaven in the early morning.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Phattarawadee588
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Phattarawadee588

จำนวนข้อความ : 123

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptyTue Jan 11 2011, 17:49

Yes I do, I like to wake up early in the morning but I can't. I think wake up early in the morning I can do many things such as wash my clothes, exercise etc. I think the weather in the early morning will fresh and my health would be good too. I try to wake up early but I can't. When I go back home I like to get up late because I do it be my diary life and my home nobody will cook in the morning too.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Anusara_572
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 45

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptyFri Jan 28 2011, 16:56

For me,
No, I don't like to wake up early in the morning. 555+
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
KAMON3100
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
KAMON3100

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptySat Jan 29 2011, 05:32

Yes, I do. But sometimr I can't because of I go to bed late so that made me getcuu late but if I early go to bed I will get up early morning and if I have a class in the morning I must get up and control myself to get up because if I loss control myself I will continue in the bed and miss the class.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ant-Mod@supawan
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
ant-Mod@supawan

จำนวนข้อความ : 85

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptySat Jan 29 2011, 17:09

I want to say ‘’I like the people who can wake up early’’ but for me I cannot do like them.
I think that because I go to bed late so, it make me wake up late too.
If I have class early that mean I must be the early riser
so, I always sleepy or nap in my classroom.
I know it is bad habits but I will try to wake up early….haha
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
KAMON3100
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
KAMON3100

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 07:16

For me,
No, I don't like to wake up early in the morning but if I came back home I have to wake up early because I want to make merit in the morning with my mother but When I live in dormitory I like wake up late. Sometime I have heart work and I go to dance to night.

Kamon
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 15:12

For me.
No,I can't because I usually get up late if I don't have class in the morning but I usually get up late if I don't have class in the morning.I will get up in early morning only on the day that I have class in the early morning in the class.In the neaxt semester, I have to get up early everyday because I must practice my teaching at th school so I will get up late in this semester because it's my last time to get up late.

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Janyarak
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Janyarak

จำนวนข้อความ : 66

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 19:02

No,I don't like to wake up in early morning.Especially it's a winter the weather so cold. I'm so lazy to weak up but I must to do it,because I have a class at 9.00 o'clock.On holiday I get up too late around 11.00 o'clock so I skip the breakfast.I want to tell you it's bad behavior because it's cose of the peptic ulcer.

Janyarak 576
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Chencheera
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 117
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptyThu Feb 03 2011, 13:18

I'm not sure it depends on the day. When I have class, I wake up early but someday that I'm free I wake up too late. For example, on monday I have to study at 8.00 am so I must get up early about 05.30am. On the contrary,, on saturday I don't have class so I get up about 9.00am. I think I can control the time to wake up and I think I can do it well.

Chencheera 51010512549
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jitlada
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 63
ที่อยู่ : 145/5 ต.เมืองบัว อ.เกษตรวิสัย จ.ร้อยเอ็ด

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptyThu Feb 03 2011, 13:26

No, I don't. I alwalys wake up late in every morning because in the early morning is the time that ไwell sleep for me. But now I trying to wake up early in the morning.

JITLADA 561
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://jmatsri.blogspot.com
lackkhana 523
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
lackkhana 523

จำนวนข้อความ : 82
ที่อยู่ : Roi-et

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptySat Feb 05 2011, 20:33

No, i don't like to wake up early morning especially in the winter because i is the best time to sleep.
I know that waking up early morning is make fresh and fine,but i can't to do that. Now, i am trying to wake up early morning.

Lackkhana 523(3EN)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ae1988
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 70

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like to wake up early in the morning?   Do you like to wake up early in the morning? EmptySat Feb 05 2011, 21:08

Yes, I like to wake up early in the morning because if you wake up early you get fresh air more than other people. It is good sleeping and good habit.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 2ไปที่หน้า : 1, 2  Next