Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

How do you feel with your boyfriend?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How do you feel with your boyfriend?   Wed Dec 29 2010, 20:45

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Phattarawadee588
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

จำนวนข้อความ : 123

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you feel with your boyfriend?   Mon Jan 03 2011, 18:13

I feel happy with my boyfriend because we are friend and our love are friend too. When I spent the time I will happy and smile. I think he is my best friend when I am sad and confuse with my friends. I will tell him and he will suggest me to do the good thing. I love him so much.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
wilairat545
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 90

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How do you feel with your boyfriend?   Fri Jan 07 2011, 17:33

I feel happy because my boyfriend make me happy and sometime he is take care and help something and boyfriend inderstand in myself next family and friends.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
nisachol_piglet
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 54

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you feel with your boyfriend?   Sat Jan 08 2011, 10:16

I feel irritated him because he is confused me , he can mdae me crazy when I live with him . Oh no !!! Why I feel this? I don't understand .

Nisachol586
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
SAKUNKET
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 55

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you feel with your boyfriend?   Sat Jan 08 2011, 12:04

I feel happy so much with my boyfriend because we are friend and our love are friend too. When I spent the time with him I will happy and smile. I think he is my best friend when I am sad or I have some problem and confuse with my friends. I will tell him and he will suggest me to do the good thing. I love him so much.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: