Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

How many cost of utilities of yours this month?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
preawmars

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

How many cost of utilities of yours this month? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How many cost of utilities of yours this month?   How many cost of utilities of yours this month? EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 20:12

At my dromitory,the cost of water is 87 bath and the cost of electricity is 425 bath.I think the cost of utilities of mine is cheap because my drom. is a town house and there are a refrigerator,a microwave owen,a computer,a pump,two air conditions two televisions , three fans and three people live.It's the same cost of normal house so it's cheap.In this month it's quite cheap because the weather so cold then we turn on only the fans but in Summer we have to turn on the air conditions everyday and the cost of utilities will become quite expansive;it's about 1500 but I can pay it because we divide into three parts.The total that I pay for each month is about 300-600 bath.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How many cost of utilities of yours this month?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1