Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

Have you ever been in Talad Noi and Klong Thom?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Have you ever been in Talad Noi and Klong Thom?   Mon Dec 27 2010, 19:51

Surely,I have. I visit there almost every week.I 'm happy to look at many things there such as clothes,secondhand clothes,shoes,secondhand shoes,odds and ends etc. Some days if I have much money I will buy,buy and buy anything I want and after that I have to eat Mama or borrow my friend's money for live 555.When I no have money or have only few money I usually go to secondhand clothes shops for selected some well clothes because this way can save my money and I also get a differnt clothes from others.I love secondhand clothes because there are alot of clothes that are still new and nice.My friends always tell me that I am good at selecting seconhand things.I'm so pround Very Happy.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever been in Talad Noi and Klong Thom?   Tue Dec 28 2010, 18:52

sure, I ever been to both Talad Noi and Klong Thom. When I was first year student, I always went to Talad Noi because I stayed at Gud Rang Dromitory. It is near the Talad Noi. In every evening, I went to Talad Noi for find something to eat. There are a lot of foods. Nowaday, Talad Noi moved to the new place. It located behind Vapipratoom dormitory and Krantaravichai Dormitory. Now, I sometime go to Talad Noi because I live in the old campus. If I want to find something eat, I always go to 5 Yag maket because it's ear my dormitory.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Wittaya Srisoi
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever been in Talad Noi and Klong Thom?   Wed Dec 29 2010, 09:08

Yes, I have.I ever been to Talad Noi and Klong Thom that I always to buy the food and clothes and many things that I want.There are alot of things that you can buy and select it for you.It's nice
market for everyone and people in Mahasarakham and when I look at many things in this market I always happy although I'm not buy it.When I walk and walk around there it makes me feel good and relax from my work and my duty that so busy but I must do it well.
Wittaya 542 4EN

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Chencheera
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 117
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever been in Talad Noi and Klong Thom?   Wed Dec 29 2010, 13:32

Absolutely, I always go to Talad Noi and I sometimes go to Klong Thom. For Talad Noi, I go for buy some food because this market is near the university. And I go to Klong Thom to buy the clothes. However, I like to go to Talad Noi more than Khong Thom because some things in Talad Noi are more essentail than things in Khong Thom.

Chencheera 51010512549
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
wilawan
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 92
ที่อยู่ : kalasin

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever been in Talad Noi and Klong Thom?   Wed Dec 29 2010, 14:02

Hmmm, first of all I love thid question very much.
Yeh I always to go to Talad Noi and Klong Thom.
I like to buy some fruits there.
I love to go there because I would like to take a look something.
Anyway, I go to there because I want to exercise with walk and talk with friends.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Wilawun_Cahaim
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever been in Talad Noi and Klong Thom?   Wed Dec 29 2010, 19:57

Yes, I have going to there. I always go to there with friend I like go to both but I think Talad Noi and Klong Tom. There are a lot of people. When I go to there I can see goods but just see because I am no money. I like to walk for survey new goods. I like to buy new list band.

wilawun_544
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Priew Jinwong
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 80
ที่อยู่ : 17 หมู่ 9 บ้านโนนม่วง ต.หัวนา อ.เมือง จ.หนองบังลำภู 39000

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever been in Talad Noi and Klong Thom?   Thu Jan 06 2011, 16:17

For me,
Yes,I ever been to Talad Noi and Klong Thom that because I live in new campus.
So I go to the Talad Noi and Klong Thom for buy something and especially I go to eat dinner
with my friend.

Priew 530
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
wilairat545
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 90

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Have you ever been in Talad Noi and Klong Thom?   Sun Jan 09 2011, 12:54

Yes,I have because at talad Noi and Klong Thom have something I want and it don't expensive.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

Have you ever been in Talad Noi and Klong Thom?
อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: