Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Do you want to be Santa claus?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Patcharin_531
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Patcharin_531

จำนวนข้อความ : 73

Do you want to be Santa claus? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you want to be Santa claus?   Do you want to be Santa claus? EmptySun Dec 26 2010, 20:10

For me, I want to be Santa clase because he is a popular man on Christmas night. Children around the world love him and wait him to give presents to them. He's very kind and lovely. So, I want to be a person like him. 55

.... Patcharin_531 ...
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to be Santa claus?   Do you want to be Santa claus? EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 03:34

I think that all good people are like Santa Claus, because they use their knowledge to help others, all year round. Besides, I do not want to be fat, and I do not want to have a white beard. Ha ha ha

Tongchan -582 Laughing Rolling Eyes
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Chencheera
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 117
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to be Santa claus?   Do you want to be Santa claus? EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 05:38

Yes, I do. I want to be a santa claus because I want to give gifts for the children. If I were a santa claus, I would give the knowledge and other good things for good children. And also give the things that can help poor people in the word. I want everyone in the world to be happy so if it's possible that I can be the santa claus, people in the world absolutely happy.

Chencheera 51010512549
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Do you want to be Santa claus?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: