Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Do you want to buy a car?

Go down 
+28
Chonchanok 580
Juntira
noochjari511
beer573
Teeraya
Jitlada
sairoong594
KAMON3100
yupa589
wilawan
titima562
khanitta 081
nisachol_piglet
Samira
alisara_555
SAKUNKET
Mayuree Wiboolkul
Jirapan Duangchatom
Prungchat
Wanwisa_524
admin
Patcharin_531
Priew Jinwong
luckluck551
Prapasson_527
Piyaman Sukkaew
ant-Mod@supawan
weasley
32 posters
ไปที่หน้า : 1, 2  Next
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
weasley
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
weasley

จำนวนข้อความ : 97

Do you want to buy a car? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptyTue Dec 21 2010, 20:44

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ant-Mod@supawan
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
ant-Mod@supawan

จำนวนข้อความ : 85

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptyWed Dec 22 2010, 19:14

Yes, I do. If I graduated, have a job, and have enough money I will buy a car exactly.
I think using a car for travel is convenient and safety than motorcycle.
Beside the car I will buy a house if possible.

Supawan 546
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Piyaman Sukkaew
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
Piyaman Sukkaew

จำนวนข้อความ : 28

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptyWed Dec 22 2010, 19:49

No, I do not. I think the car is very expensive.
If I buy the car when I not ready, I will have the debt.
Now, I so serious about the project in the university.
When I graduated, I should happy.
But I buy the car when I have work, I must serious again.
I think that, I enough about the friendly bike.
The old bike take me to the classroom.
Then I have the work in the future, I will not forget it.
Well. if someone give me the big car, I don't worry.

Piyaman 529
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Prapasson_527
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptyThu Dec 23 2010, 15:42

For me

No, I don't want a car because I have to pay a lot of money for study but when I have a good job I will buy the car I think.

Prapasson_527
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
luckluck551

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptyThu Dec 23 2010, 17:31

Sure, I want to buy a car. When I graduate from Mahasarakham University. Then I have a good job and I can find the money by myself, I will buy the car. But right, I don't want to buy a car because I cannot find the money by myself. Moreover, I recieve money from my parents. However, I don't want increase their expense. So, I will ride a motor-cycle untill I graduate and have outcome.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Priew Jinwong
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Priew Jinwong

จำนวนข้อความ : 80
ที่อยู่ : 17 หมู่ 9 บ้านโนนม่วง ต.หัวนา อ.เมือง จ.หนองบังลำภู 39000

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptySun Dec 26 2010, 19:15

For me,
Sure, I want to buy a car because in my family never have a car before. So when I graduated I want to buy a car for my parents.

Priew 530
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patcharin_531
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Patcharin_531

จำนวนข้อความ : 73

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptySun Dec 26 2010, 19:58

Yes, I want to buy a car. If I have enough money, I will buy a car to my father. I know he want to have it but now he can't buy a car because he has to use money for my stydy. I want him to have a beautiful car to bring my family to travel. My father doesn't want to borrow a car from another when he want to travel. He's thoughtful. So, this is a my goal for my father and my family. And I believe that I can do it. 555

... Patchrin_531 ^_^..
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 38
ที่อยู่ : The dark side of the universe.

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 10:55

I also want to buy a car, but after I have my own job, and know how to ride it. Basketball
If I have a car, I'll use it to travel in a distance such as Chiangmai, Phuket, etc. I always want to go there.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://krueng50.forumth.com
Wanwisa_524
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wanwisa_524

จำนวนข้อความ : 73
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 11:59

Yes I do, but now I can not because I'm studying now, I don't have any wage.I will buy a car when I have job and I have enough money.So now buying a car is just a dream. Sad Sad Sad
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Prungchat
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Prungchat

จำนวนข้อความ : 107
ที่อยู่ : หอพักกันทรวิชัย ห้อง 225

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptyTue Jan 04 2011, 05:26

Yes, I want to buy a car but now, I don't have money and I'm studying so I can buy it. If I graduated and have enough money, I will buy a car that I like and want to buy. If I have a car, I will travel around Thailand with my family.

Prungchat 51010512517
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jirapan Duangchatom
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptyTue Jan 04 2011, 08:50

Yes I do .If I graduated I will buy a car because I much have a car to go to work and travel . I think my Dad will buy it for me.

Jirapan 536
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Mayuree Wiboolkul
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 70
ที่อยู่ : 81 M00 2 Bungkaew, Non-sa-at, Udornthani

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptyTue Jan 04 2011, 11:21

Yes, i do. I want to buy new Toyota Prius
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
SAKUNKET
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 55

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 12:18

Laughing Sure, I want to buy a car. When I graduate from Mahasarakham University. Then I have a good job and I can find the money by myself, I will buy the car. But right, I don't want to buy a car because I cannot find the money by myself.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
alisara_555
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
alisara_555

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 15:57

Yes,I do.If I get a job.I will buy a car after build my house finished .I will buy a car for drive to work if the place so far that it's important to buy.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 18:26

For me.
Sure, I want to buy a car. When I graduate from Mahasarakham University.when I have a good job and I can find the money by myself, I will buy the car. But now, I don't want to buy a car because I cannot find the money by myself. Moreover, I recieve money from my parents.

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
nisachol_piglet
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
nisachol_piglet

จำนวนข้อความ : 54

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 16:53

Yes I do , I have a new car in my heart that is mazda because it lovely and modern. I would like to buy by my self. I like white car because I think it beautiful for me.

Nisachol586
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
khanitta 081
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
khanitta 081

จำนวนข้อความ : 71

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptySat Jan 22 2011, 15:03

Yes, I do.
I want to buy a car and I would like to buy Toyota camry.
Toyota camry is very perfect for me.
In think after i finished to study I will buy it.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
titima562
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 37

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptySat Jan 22 2011, 18:57

Yes, I do. Because if I have a car, it will convenience for me when I go to some where. It can lead me to every place that I want.

Titima 562
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Mayuree Wiboolkul
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 70
ที่อยู่ : 81 M00 2 Bungkaew, Non-sa-at, Udornthani

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 07:45

For me, I want to buy a car.Beause if i have a car i think it's so convenience when i want to go everywhere.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
wilawan
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 92
ที่อยู่ : kalasin

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 15:41

yes, sure. When I have a good job and have much money I will buy one for me.
I will buy jazz or civic that the band I love and in my dram.
Now i no have m oney to buy can I borrow you Wesley?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
yupa589
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
yupa589

จำนวนข้อความ : 61

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 13:56

Yes, I want to buy a car but now I can not buy it because now I'm study and don't get more money. In the future i will work hard and make a lot of money for buy a car. I think if i have a car it make me cofortable and safe my life more than drive the motercycle.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
KAMON3100
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
KAMON3100

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 07:54

Sure, I want to buy a car. When I graduate from Mahasarakham University. Then I have a good job and I can find the money by myself, I will buy the car. But right, I don't want to buy a car because I cannot find the money by myself.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
sairoong594
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
sairoong594

จำนวนข้อความ : 50

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 04:34

Sure, I want it. I think it's convenient for me if I want to go somewhere. someday if I have a good job and make money by myself. I will buy it for everyone in my family.

Sairoong594
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jitlada
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 63
ที่อยู่ : 145/5 ต.เมืองบัว อ.เกษตรวิสัย จ.ร้อยเอ็ด

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 11:39

No, I don't because I think car very expensive for me. If I graduated I will wait for get sure work and a lot of pocket money then I will buy it. Otherwise I will use a car of my husband in the future because I don't want to buy a car which waste my money and energy from my world too so I think we should to use the same car if going to some where together. It's OK and a good idea for a new good world.

JITLADA 561
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://jmatsri.blogspot.com
Teeraya
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Teeraya

จำนวนข้อความ : 44

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you want to buy a car?   Do you want to buy a car? EmptyTue Feb 01 2011, 05:20

I ever wanted to buy a car but it was long ago. And extremely close to graduation, I think that when I am a teacher, salaries of teachers have very a small. If get some money to finance a car, and what should I use in each month. And if I buy a car, I'll have a debt from young age. We should be working and saving money before.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 2ไปที่หน้า : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: