Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

What do you think about Mahasarakham University (MSU)?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Juntira
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 85
ที่อยู่ : khonkaen

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What do you think about Mahasarakham University (MSU)?   Mon Dec 13 2010, 19:50

For me, At first, I want to study in Khon Kaen, because it close to home. Just a test chromate eyes Sarakham. I have the opportunity to come interview. In my opinion, I think that this would rustic But the class and my opinion is changed. I think my decision is right to choose to study here. I think that this University is excellent.

Juntira 504 - 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you think about Mahasarakham University (MSU)?   Wed Dec 15 2010, 04:19

Since MSU is the only university I have attended, I do not know about other universities for comparison. I think I am learning a lot here, though, and for me that is important.

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Chencheera
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 117
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you think about Mahasarakham University (MSU)?   Wed Dec 15 2010, 12:11

I think MSU is very famous because many students choose to study in there. Now MSU is developing to be best include environment, buiding and acedamic. I think MSU is more develop than when I was a first year so MSU will be absolutely best soon.

Chencheera 51010512549
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you think about Mahasarakham University (MSU)?   Thu Dec 16 2010, 14:21

I think that Mahasarakham University is one of famous university in the northest. It maybe is the beautiful University. There are a lot of students and some of them are bisexual. There are 17 facultries. However, facultry of Education at MSU is high quality.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Wilawun_Cahaim
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you think about Mahasarakham University (MSU)?   Thu Dec 16 2010, 16:26

For me Mahasarakham University is the best University because I love and believe in there. And especially faculty of education is the best faculty in Thailand. I am very proud when I say to people I study at Mahasarakham University.

Wilawun_544
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

What do you think about Mahasarakham University (MSU)?
อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: