Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

Which do you like better,radio or television?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
preawmars
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

จำนวนข้อความ : 125

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Which do you like better,radio or television?   Thu Dec 09 2010, 10:13

For me,I think television is better than radio because I can see many pictures,games show,music stations,Soap operas and the events that happen around my coutry.But on the radio you only listen songs and news not see any pictures or movement of people who presents the information for you,I believe sometimes you must want to know or see the DJ who talkink but you can not see him in that moment you want .So I think TV. can makes you fun than the radio.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Juntira
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 85
ที่อยู่ : khonkaen

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Which do you like better,radio or television?   Thu Dec 09 2010, 11:27

For me , I like telephone is more than radio because the radio don't have picture but the telephone It's many kind such as, movie. cartoon, song and game show.

Juntira 504 - 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Wittaya Srisoi
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Which do you like better,radio or television?   Thu Dec 09 2010, 20:19

For me,I think television is better than radio because I can see many pictures,games show,music stations,Soap operas and the events that happen around my coutry or news.I think everything when you listen and sure that you want to see it what happened with event.So, you can see it on television.But on the radio you only listen songs and news not see any pictures or movement of people who presents the information for you.It's like the events in the past that everyone have to listen the radio because no one have the television. At that time, I think television is important more than radio and do you agree or not agree that up to you.
Wittaya 542 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
ae1988
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 70

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Which do you like better,radio or television?   Fri Dec 10 2010, 00:25

For me, I like the television more than radio because television has high function
more than radio such as I can see the picture, listen to the sound or listen to music,
game show, many drama. But radio I can open the radio for listen to the sound or
listen to music only.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
lackkhana 523
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 82
ที่อยู่ : Roi-et

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Which do you like better,radio or television?   Fri Dec 10 2010, 05:08

For me, i like to watch television than listen to radio because TV has mor function such as soap opara, game show, music vedeo, cartoon, sport, new, and... I can see a picture and hear sound from the telavision but radio can't.

Lackkhana 523
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Jirapan Duangchatom
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Which do you like better,radio or television?   Fri Dec 10 2010, 06:24

I like to watch television than radio because redio don't have picture but I like to watch picture. and I like to watch drama and cartoon but radio don't have .

Jirapan 536
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Which do you like better,radio or television?   Fri Dec 10 2010, 07:43

When I first saw a TV set I liked it much better than radio, but that was when I had more time to watch it. Now I do not have much time to watch TV, so when I am doing my homework and have the TV turned on, it is more like listening to a radio. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Which do you like better,radio or television?   Fri Dec 10 2010, 10:09

I think that I like television more than redio because there are a lot of program and when wewatch the television, we can see the visual, hear the sound. But when I rise the car, I think that the redio is good because my car does't have the television. However, I still like television.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Phattarawadee588
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

จำนวนข้อความ : 123

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Which do you like better,radio or television?   Fri Dec 10 2010, 13:58

I think television is better radio because I like to watch than listen. Television has a lot of TV programs that I can choose to watch in the other hand I am not imagination person so it difficult for me to imagine with the radio. But some time I listen to the music on radio in the time that I'm not use imagination. So I think television is a good for me.

Phattarawadee 588
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Which do you like better,radio or television?   Sat Dec 11 2010, 14:59

For me
I think television is better than radio because I can see many variety programs on the television such as I can see pictures,the news that happen around my coutry or another country,games show andSoap operas But on the radio I can only listen.but now I think that radio is good for me because my room doesn't have TV However, I still like television.

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Prapasson_527
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Which do you like better,radio or television?   Sat Dec 11 2010, 15:28

For me

I like television more than radio because I think television have many things more than radio. the most important thing that I like television because when I turn on television I can watch many pictures and I can hear the sound that I want. I feel happy and relax when I watch television.

Prapasson_257 Smile
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

Which do you like better,radio or television?
อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: