Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

who do you call most often? samira 099

Go down 
+6
Jirapan Duangchatom
luckluck551
Prapasson_527
watchamon 569
weasley
Samira
10 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Samira
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 177

who do you call most often? samira 099 Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: who do you call most often? samira 099   who do you call most often? samira 099 EmptyWed Dec 08 2010, 14:07

who do you call most often?

samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
weasley
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
weasley

จำนวนข้อความ : 97

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: who do you call most often? samira 099   who do you call most often? samira 099 EmptyThu Dec 09 2010, 05:53

I call my family but not often.
I don't like to talk on cell phone.
I like to chat face to face or on the internet.
And I use a short time to talk on cell phone.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
watchamon 569
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
watchamon 569

จำนวนข้อความ : 127

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: who do you call most often? samira 099   who do you call most often? samira 099 EmptyThu Dec 09 2010, 06:12

I always call my parents because I will talk, share and tell them about what happen in with me or any problem that I have. So if I have any problem I always tell them and then I feel good. I love them so much.

watchamon 569
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Prapasson_527
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 77

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: who do you call most often? samira 099   who do you call most often? samira 099 EmptyThu Dec 09 2010, 06:59

For me

I always call my parents too. I will call my parents almost everyday sometime I call them about 2 times per day. When I have many things or new thing in my life I will to tell them such as teaching English and my problem that I have in my life. I feel relax and happy when I call them. I miss them so much.

Prapasson_527 Smile
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
luckluck551

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: who do you call most often? samira 099   who do you call most often? samira 099 EmptyThu Dec 09 2010, 09:54

I call to my mother and my friend everyday. Sometime I have the problem, I will call them and tell them everything. They will help me to solve the problem because sometime I can not solve the problem alone. When I talk with them, I feel happy.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jirapan Duangchatom
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: who do you call most often? samira 099   who do you call most often? samira 099 EmptyFri Dec 10 2010, 06:33

I always call my parents because when I have problem I will tell my dad because he can help me. and I like to ask him " Do you have dinner yet" and "Give me some money please" and " What are you doing "

Jirapan 536
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: who do you call most often? samira 099   who do you call most often? samira 099 EmptyFri Dec 10 2010, 07:37

I call home more than any other place, so I can tell my family I am OK and check to see that everything is fine there. I miss my family the most, so I am glad I have a mobile phone so I can keep in contact with them.

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patcharin_531
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Patcharin_531

จำนวนข้อความ : 73

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: who do you call most often? samira 099   who do you call most often? samira 099 EmptyFri Dec 10 2010, 17:18

I always call my parents everyday. We will share new things in our life together. I want to know that they are happy, they have money to use and have work to do everyday. I will say "I love dad, mom and brother" everyday too. For me, this word is important and I want them to hear it everyday. Very Happy

.. Patcharin_531 ^_^ ..
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: who do you call most often? samira 099   who do you call most often? samira 099 EmptyFri Dec 10 2010, 18:13

I think i call my sister the most because i've the new story to tell her alomost everyday,haha. I call her when i'm happy or sad. My sister always listen to me and cheer me up. Whenever i call her i will be better or i can smile. I will know how the members of my family doing by her. My sister is cute and we are difficult to argure because i can't remeber when was our last fight,haha.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Phattarawadee588
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Phattarawadee588

จำนวนข้อความ : 123

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: who do you call most often? samira 099   who do you call most often? samira 099 EmptyFri Dec 10 2010, 22:41

I call to my boyfriend the most because I alway tell him "what are you doing?". Some time I will consult him that I do something wrong or bad mood. I think everyone will misunderstand me why I don't call to my parents the most because my mom don't like to talk thrugh the phone. It makes my mom headache. So that is the reason why I don't call to my mom. I alway call to my boyfriend when I am sad or happy because he alway listen to me even if he don't understand what's i say. I want to thank you him that he alway stay beside me when I'm happy or sad.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

who do you call most often? samira 099
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1