Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery?

Go down 
+5
Unalternative Girl
Tongchan Pratum
Kook_Supawadee599
supatra595
wilawan
9 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
wilawan
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 92
ที่อยู่ : kalasin

If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery?   If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery? EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 10:51

For me I worry about looks very much.
When I went to another such as Udon, Khonkaen, ect.
I always to up greade about fashion very much. (I nervous that I will out fo fashion)
Now about Korea fever I hurt very much.
I gonna surgery with my nose I think I will perfect morn than this.
I think when I have enough money I will go to surgery.
I never mind about thing that will stop me to go there.
I just thinking and making decission with myself already.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
supatra595
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
supatra595

จำนวนข้อความ : 52

If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery?   If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery? EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 11:11

I don't change anything for my looking. Aven if i am not good looking but i change my habit because i think my looking isn't important thing but for habit is important. If my friend tell me about my bad habit. I will change it if i can. I don't worry about my looking.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kook_Supawadee599
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Kook_Supawadee599

จำนวนข้อความ : 128

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery?   If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery? EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 14:11

LOL If i'm not beautiful, i won't do the surgery for sure. I'm sacre it so much.
I prefer to be beautiful from my mind than the appearance. Don't you know if you do the surgery and when there is the mistake, how would it be? haha i don't wanna imagine about it at all,haha.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery?   If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery? EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 16:12

I don't like to go to hospitals for anything. But if I really needed to fix my face, I think I can do it in Thailand, and no need to go all the way to Korea, where the doctors might not speak Thai or English, and the results might not be very good. Ha ha ha

Tongchan -582
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Unalternative Girl
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Unalternative Girl

จำนวนข้อความ : 101

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery?   If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery? EmptyMon Nov 29 2010, 07:30

I think surgery is not important in my life so I won't change anything in my body by surgery. Everything in this world is not certain, when we are young; after that not too long, we will become old because we are getting old in every second that the time has passed. Just look after yourself as much as you can. How much beautiful or handsome you are; however, you must get old and die.

Yupin(535)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Chencheera
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 117
ที่อยู่ : 211 Chuanchom dormitory Mahasarakham University

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery?   If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery? EmptyMon Nov 29 2010, 17:47

Absolutely no, I think surgery is not essential for me. I never think that I will pay a lot of money for surgery. I think I should keep the money to pay for other thihg that better than this. Also I think I don't want to change any part of my body although I am not beautiful like other people. Importantly, surgery is danger for everyone like in the news.

Chencheera Phupanna 51010512549
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
beer573
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 61

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery?   If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery? EmptyTue Nov 30 2010, 09:20

Now, I'm not good looking. And I worry about my body.
I think surgery is very expensive. If I have work ,may be I will to surgery.

Sakunrat 573 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
areerat khuangtip
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
areerat khuangtip

จำนวนข้อความ : 63

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery?   If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery? EmptyMon Dec 06 2010, 10:11

That's right I'm not good looking but I'm satify in it. I thing I come form parents's love and I ever asked them about this ,do you know what is the answer? They said" Though the appearance is important ,but how bright you are is more important and the most important is how pure in your mind ." And I still want to have some children and I don't want to answer them whom they look like?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Priew Jinwong
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Priew Jinwong

จำนวนข้อความ : 80
ที่อยู่ : 17 หมู่ 9 บ้านโนนม่วง ต.หัวนา อ.เมือง จ.หนองบังลำภู 39000

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery?   If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery? EmptyMon Dec 06 2010, 11:17

For me, santa

I think surgery is not important in my life too.
Because I think habit is thing important more in the world if the people have bad habit, I will change it. Especially I very fear. affraid

Priew Jinwong 530 flower
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

If you not good looking, right now many star in the world like to go to surgery in Korea. Would you like to surgery?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: