Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

If you can choose you prefer to wear skirt or pants?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: If you can choose you prefer to wear skirt or pants?    Thu Nov 25 2010, 08:55

Let's share your point of view about wearing skirt and pants, which one do you prefer and why?
For me, it's very convinience to wear pants because I can walk easyly and have more self confidence whenever I wear.

Silanapa 529/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Rattana702
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 87

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you can choose you prefer to wear skirt or pants?    Sat Nov 27 2010, 20:22

For me, I usually to wear pant than skirt because I think pant it convinient to do anything easy include sleeping, walking, running, driving a moter bike, aerobic dance and play sport. When I go out to anywhere I always to wearing pants but in fact, I like skirt so much. I want to have a skirt and I want to wearing a skirt go to anywhere because when I wearing skirt, I think that I look beautiful although it not convinience for do something. I would like to wearing skirt so much.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Jirapan Duangchatom
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you can choose you prefer to wear skirt or pants?    Sun Nov 28 2010, 05:40

I like to wear pants because it's convinience to wear and do many activity easy to walk , sit and run when i wear pants it's make me self confidence.

Jirapan 536
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

If you can choose you prefer to wear skirt or pants?
อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: