Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

What is the meaningful rhythm or sound in your life?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What is the meaningful rhythm or sound in your life?   Thu Nov 25 2010, 05:52

Meaningful rhythm in life is the sound that has a powerful for my life since I was a child. The rhythm of the temple drum is the meaningful sound in my life. Because my home is near the temple and I always hear it whenever I at home. Nowadays, the sound still struck in my heart and always remind me that my life should be keep going like the sound of the drum.

Silanapa529/3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Rattana702
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 87

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the meaningful rhythm or sound in your life?   Sat Nov 27 2010, 20:31

I think that meaningful or sound rhythm in my life is the sound of rainfall. The sound of rainfall is "pok pak pok pak" I ever listened in my hometown when the rainy season. When I live in my hourse on the nigh with my family and raining, I feel fresh and can sleep easyly. I lilke ths sould so much because I think it meaningful with my life. Now i live in my dormitory don't have rainfall
and can't hear this sound I'm so miss it. When I miss the sould of rainfall I will miss my parent too.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

What is the meaningful rhythm or sound in your life?
อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Krueng #50 / MSU :: General Zone :: General Catagory :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: