Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress?

Go down 
+6
Patsuda 532
saowanit 533
Phattarawadee588
Tongchan Pratum
jularat
suchittra.wi531
10 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
suchittra.wi531
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
suchittra.wi531

จำนวนข้อความ : 134
ที่อยู่ : 54/1 Ban phrasao Mahachanachai distric Yasothon province

Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress?   Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress? EmptyTue Nov 02 2010, 07:26

Please, share your ideas.

Suchittra.wi@531@3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
jularat
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 93

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress?   Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress? EmptyTue Nov 02 2010, 10:52

No, I don't. I think an actress is very far for me. Evil or Very Mad
I like to watched an actress on TV more than imagine.
But I ever imagine to be a teacher. I think my parent will happy with me.
will I have a lot of little student or teenager student. Wink
It's very sweet dream for me.

Jularat-506
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tongchan Pratum
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Tongchan Pratum

จำนวนข้อความ : 203

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress?   Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress? EmptyFri Nov 05 2010, 14:14

I suppose that everyone thinks about becoming an actor or an actress sometimes. I have thought about it, though, and I have decided that it is not something I want to do for a career. Maybe someday I will change my mind, but that would only be if I were offered the opportunity and found out I can do it.

Tongchan -582 Very Happy Smile
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Phattarawadee588
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Phattarawadee588

จำนวนข้อความ : 123

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress?   Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress? EmptySun Nov 14 2010, 22:34

Yes I did, I ever imagine becoming an actress because I think they get a lot of money frome their works. When I were an actress I will beautiful because I will take care myself, I can take care my parents and take them to travel in another country such as USA. Korea. There are many things that I wish to do when I were an actress.

Phattarawadee 588
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
saowanit 533
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
saowanit 533

จำนวนข้อความ : 75

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress?   Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress? EmptyTue Nov 16 2010, 16:06

Yes I did but just dream if it come true I do not known what should I do because actor or actress they quite work hard and have a lot responsibility. I dream that I will be super model but I am quite shot ansd not slim. It is impossible I think.

Saowanit 51010512533 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Patsuda 532
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Patsuda 532

จำนวนข้อความ : 99

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress?   Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress? EmptyTue Nov 16 2010, 17:40

Sure, I ever imagine that I'm Aum Patchrapa because I want to be like her. She was very beautiful and ppopular in Thailand. Morever she is very attracttive for men. I think most of women in Thailand want to be Aum.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
beer573
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 61

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress?   Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress? EmptyTue Nov 16 2010, 23:42

No, I never because I think I haven't good looking and I don't have talent of acting.

Sakunrat. 573. 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wilawun_Cahaim
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wilawun_Cahaim

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress?   Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress? EmptyWed Nov 17 2010, 05:41

Yes, I ever imagine becoming actress; I want to be comedy actress because I like to make people laugh. Now I always think I am comedy actress. My friends always tell me you are good acting and actress. I like to present in role play in class.

wilawun_544
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
chanida
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
chanida

จำนวนข้อความ : 74

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress?   Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress? EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 20:16

Yes, I did. When I was a child, I had thought that I was an actress in the movie. It was funny in that time. I had acted like a leading actress with my cousins and my brother. We watched many the movies and imaged that they are actors and actress. In that time, I hoped that I would be an actress in the future.

Chanida 507 [3EN]
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Chonchanok 580
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Chonchanok 580

จำนวนข้อความ : 30

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress?   Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress? EmptyTue Nov 30 2010, 10:57

Yes,I did. I ever imagine becoming an actress. I think, I am beautiful ha ha ha. I have a good acting. My friend want me to be an actress and I think so. I think an actress can make a lot of monney. If I were an actress, I wil be well. Somebody told me that I look like many actress, Aum Pacharapa, Pancake, Nun Woranoot, and Usamanee. I agree with them. In fact I am I. I am appropriated to be teacher more than actress. Because I think actress don't have independent. Wherever have many paparuzy. I don't want them to make me be dependent. I think teacher can use a good acting to teach the students.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Did you ever imagine becoming an actor/actress?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1