Krueng #50 / MSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faculty of Education, English Major. Mahasarakham University

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival?

Go down 
+5
Wilawun_Cahaim
luckluck551
wilawan
Phattarawadee588
Rattana702
9 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Rattana702
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Rattana702

จำนวนข้อความ : 87

Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival?   Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival? EmptySat Nov 20 2010, 14:35

Let's share your idea.......
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Phattarawadee588
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Phattarawadee588

จำนวนข้อความ : 123

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival?   Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival? EmptySat Nov 20 2010, 17:15

Sure, I have ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival. I did when I was first and second years student there are a lot of fun and we got a lot of profit. And this year I had sold kratongs with my friends. we got the money is at cost but we were happy about it because we have to do works in each other and we get the good relationship with friends. I want to sell it again if I have the time to do.

Phattarawadee 588
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
wilawan
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 92
ที่อยู่ : kalasin

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival?   Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival? EmptySun Nov 21 2010, 04:39

Sure, last a few day in English teacher party sold krathong.
I made krathong byself and then I bring krathong to sale in krathong festival with my friends.
That day I was very happy and fun.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
luckluck551
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
luckluck551

จำนวนข้อความ : 112

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival?   Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival? EmptySun Nov 21 2010, 05:38

No, I don't. But I ever make Krathong for sell. When I was third year student, I went to Loi Krathong day at the New Campus. I helped my friends to make Krathong for sell. This year I also med Krathong with my friends at Pratomvet dromistory.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wilawun_Cahaim
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Wilawun_Cahaim

จำนวนข้อความ : 60

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival?   Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival? EmptySun Nov 21 2010, 07:16

Yes, I have ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival. On Thursday I sod the Kratong at new campus with friend. We make Kratong together and sold it, we are so fun and happy because we know the last time for do this activity together. We shout for sold Kratong it is the impressive for me.

Wilawun_544
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Silanapa
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 154
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival?   Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival? EmptyTue Nov 23 2010, 06:34

Sure, I usually sell Kra Thong in almost every year. I love to create it and sell it by my own. I picked some flowers and banana leafes to create it. I gain some money and have a lot of fun in every year with my friends and my family.

Silanapa 529 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wilailak
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
นิสิตเฟรชชี่
Wilailak

จำนวนข้อความ : 20

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival?   Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival? EmptyWed Nov 24 2010, 16:27

Sure, I have ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival every year. On the Loikratong festival in this year I make Kratong together and sold it at new campus with friend. I enjoy and happy so much because I love to create it and sold it by my own and it's worth experience for me.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
SAKUNKET
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

จำนวนข้อความ : 55

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival?   Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival? EmptyWed Nov 24 2010, 17:53

For me,I have ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival. I did when I was first and second years student there are a lot of fun and we got a lot of profit. And this year I had sold kratongs with my friends.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
jularat
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 93

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival?   Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival? EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 14:39

Yes, I have. I can't remembered when is my firstime to float Kratong. But this year, I float Kratong amost 3 time with diferent place and diferent people (laugh); first place I went to Loi kratong festival at the new campus, Mahasarakham university. I sold kratong for my club. Then, we adverties "if you buy our Kratong you can choose partner for float it free!!!" hahaha. So, fist time of this year, I float it with customer. Next time, I went to Loi Kratong festival of RMU with my sister and I float it again. Last time, I remembered that day is sunday I went to Somthawin canal I float kratong again with my boyfriend. It was very sweet time for me.

Jularat-506
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Have you ever sold the Kratong on the Loikratong festival?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1